“Daytona International Speedway”

Quality Inn Daytona Speedway
Ranked #1 of 73 Hotels in Daytona Beach
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed April 24, 2012

This inn is directly across the street from the Daytona Speedway, w/ safe & easy vehicle in-&-out. Parking convenient & close to room. Fresh & comfortable lodging & ammenities @ superb value. The included breakfast was "right down my alley". When I caused some confusion w/ my room assignment and keys, Deborah, the General Manager, promptly sorted it all out in a very personable and accomodating way, all the while demonstrating her proficient and professional managerial expertise - - KUDOs !!!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Ralph-n-Denise
Deborah B, General Manager at Quality Inn Daytona Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2012

Dear Ralph-n-Denise,

It was a great pleasure meeting you and your family. We are most appreciative that your group selected our hotel and that everyone including yourselves enjoyed your stay. We appreciate that you mentioned our excellent service and I especially am thankful that everything worked out. What kind words for not only myself but also our staff. We are truly gratetful when our guests go out of their way to let their fellow travelers know of their personal experience. We hope to see you again and until then Happy Travels!

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn Daytona Speedway

Reviewed April 20, 2012

we used this hotel as a stopover on our trip to Fort Lauderdale.
It was a very nice room, very clean and reasonably priced.
The only reaon I didn't rate it excellent was because of the breakfast. The selection was not nearly as good as other hotels we have stayed at and there is very limited seating, without going upstairs.
All-in-all I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CCS55

Dear CCS55

Thank you for your review of our Quality Inn Daytona Speedway. We are sorry to hear that our Complimentary Continental Breakfast was not up to your standards and glad that you brought it to our attention. We do have fresh waffles daily and freshly made pancaked three times a week along with breakfast cereal bars and yogurt along with the traditional choices provided in a continental breakfast. We will take your comments into consideration when we make any changes and Thanks again for your review. We hope to see you again and until then Happy Travels!

Reviewed April 19, 2012

This was about my fourth or fifth stay in the last three years. I will not stay anywhere else while IN Daytona. I live in Jacksonville, Fl and I commute 1.5 hours each way to my job in Daytona each day, which I have been doing for the past 3.5 years. I have stayed at another hotel and my experience was awful. I have never had any complaints. This stay the staff was extra caring as I left my wallet with my id's and credit cards in it at home. I called the manager and the desk clerk on when I check in remember me. The manager I believe her name was Debra came out and introduced herself to me. I wish I could remember the night time clerks name. When checking out this morning Amanda remember me from a last time. It was nice also to get a breakfast to take with me to work.

I HIGHLY Praise the staff, the hotel cleanness adn amendities that come with the room.
I highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Each room has a microwave, refrigator and coffe maker which make it nice. I usually get the handica...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Deborah B, General Manager at Quality Inn Daytona Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2012

Dear genealogygerri,

Will, Amanda & I are very appreciative that you took the time from your very busy schedule to let your fellow travelers know of your experience. It was a pleasure to meet you and we look forward to your next stay. Thank you for being a part of our Choice Family and we THANK YOU for selecting our humble abode as your home away from home. Happy Travels!

Reviewed April 13, 2012

Superb guest service from everyone, including the General Manager. Prompt, professional, and friendly.

Thank you!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Yamahayzfr1

Dear Yamahayzfr1,

Superb guest service is our goal for each and every one of our guests. Thank you for sending kudos our way! It makes us very happy when our service is acknowledged and we will continue to make every effort to ensure that our guests know that they are appreciated. We hope you have an opportunity to visit again and until then Happy Travels.

Reviewed April 10, 2012

Just a one night stopover while on the road.
Was a good stay, from the friendly staff in the lobby to the very clean and pleasant room, and the free breakfast.
Proximity to speedway allowed us time for a tour.
Would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank AlB854

Dear AlB854,

We are so happy that not only did you enjoy your very brief stay to our hotel but that you had an opportunity to enjoy the Daytona Speedway Tour. We agree with you, it is an awesome way to spend the afternoon. Hope to see you again and we appreciate such a great review. Happy Travels!

Reviewed March 31, 2012

Being that we were checking in after 11:00 had me a little nervous, and also since the hotel doors were on the outside I was even more nervous. However, as walking into the room it was perfect-the size, cleanliness, & comfortable. Even the shower was clean. The breakfast had a variety of foods like pancakes, waffles, bagels, toast, fruit, yogurt, meats, gravy just to name a few. The front desk clerk was very nice and cheerful early in the morning also. Would def stay again. The only con is no pool, but the beach is a nice ride away!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank mrz_dimples

Dear mrs_baker0221,

Thank you so much for a very thorough review of your stay at our hotel. We are always happy when our guests take the time to let their fellow travelers know exactly what they can expect during their stay with us. We are most appreciative that we are only 15 minutes from the beach so that our guests can still take a cool dip during their stay in Daytona Beach. We hope to see you again and until then Happy Travels!

Reviewed March 29, 2012

Very clean and helpful. Hope to return for 500/2013

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Richard C

Thank you for letting your fellow travelers know that you enjoyed your stay and have plans to return. If you have not yet made those reservations, please call us. Thanks again and until then Happy Travels