On our way to Fort Myers from Canada, we decided to stay in Daytona Beach (right on the beach front) as neither of us had ever been there before. Not exactly what we were expecting...think college spring break but temporarily abandoned. We just couldn't stay in this area, so we headed back out to the Interstate hotel area. Turned out to be a good idea.
The Quality Inn across the street from the Daytona Speedway is a fairly new, very nice hotel. The lobby immediately welcomes you. It is very boutique or designer for lack of a better word. The first of many pleasant surprises.
While the rooms were very comfortable and the area safe and surrounded by lots of good restaurants, the two most pleasant surprises were two of your staff members. Amanda, the first person we talked with at check in, was so involved in the hotel. Her pride in this facility really came shining through just chatting with her. We automatically knew this was where we would be staying. She helped us with so many things effortlessly. Lynn we met the following morning. She is in charge of the buffet breakfast area. She is such a warm person and she keeps this area immaculately clean. Once again, her pride of this hotel really came shining through.
It was almost like staying with family. All I can think to say is how fortunate this property is to have such high quality people working there, You just don't find staff that truly gives off the air that they are happy to be doing their job anymore. It was a really great stay on a long drive. THANK YOU!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get your money's worth with the 2017 Platinum Award winning Quality Inn Daytona Speedway/I-95, exit 261A. Enjoy the benefits from staying centrally located, with direct views of the Daytona International Speedway and just minutes from the World Famous Daytona Beach, Daytona International Airport and all local attractions. As a top rated hotel on TripAdvisor, we understand exactly what savvy guests like yourself want. We are proud to provide a clean, comfortable room at a great price (without all the extra fee's). Included with your accommodations, free high-speed Wi-Fi access in all public areas and guest rooms, plus a 24 hour fitness room & business center. Start your morning out right with our healthy and filling complimentary hot breakfast buffet including sausage, eggs, Belgian waffles, homemade biscuits and gravy, fresh fruits, assorted yogurt's, sugar-free items, over 20+ items in all. We offer spacious king and/or double queen guest room, featuring pillow top beds, comfy linens, signature in-room coffee, high-speed Internet access, microwave, refrigerator and expanded cable television with over 100+ channels including HBO. Enjoy our 24hr coffee bar with specialized teas and hot cocoa's. Guests at Quality Inn Daytona Speedway/I-95 enjoy walking to the Daytona 500 Experience Tour and visiting local museums. The hotel offers easy access to Daytona Kennel Club & Poker Room, Chocolate Factory, Speed Park Go-Cart Park, and Daytona Lagoon Waterpark and all local Colleges. We are the ideal rest stop for travelers driving to Disney World, Universal Studios, Orlando, Cruise Ports and South Florida. Hotel guests will appreciate a host of nearby dining options including Cracker Barrel, Carrabba's Italian Grill, Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Outback Steakhouse, BJ's Famous Restaurant, Chili's, Tijuana Flats, Buffalo Wild Wing and much more. We look forward to taking care of your visit to the Daytona Beach area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn Daytona Speedway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Daytona Speedway Hotel Daytona Beach
- Quality Inn Daytona Beach
- Daytona Beach Quality Inn