“good local theater w/ hearing devices”
Review of Daytona Playhouse

Daytona Playhouse
Ranked #42 of 117 things to do in Daytona Beach
Reviewed May 12, 2013

very comfortable seats and they even offer hearing devices! nicely air conditioned very inexpensive for a good live show

4  Thank DelandDonna
There are newer reviews for Daytona Playhouse

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Great play, was about 3 hours long so get comfortable. I had good seats, the actors did well. My play was a musical, it was crowded. food and drinks were available.

4  Thank iloveg
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I've gone to the playhouse for 15 years and it keeps getting better and better. Season tickets
are a good value.

4  Thank Sharon G
Reviewed August 12, 2012

I went here for a young adult's show of Alice in Wonderland. I was impressed by the cast's talent and the cheap theater prices. The theater itself is small but mostly well-kept. The bathrooms are small and hot. It is in a nice location on the water but without enough parking. I would probably go back, definitely if I (again) knew someone in the play.

4  Thank SheyJosie
Reviewed August 10, 2012

I have been to this many times and have never been disapointed. the acting is good and the prices are right

4  Thank joyfuljan