Every year a bunch of us go down to FL for the Daytona 500 race and this year we stayed here at the Lexington. We had 6 people in our group. We stayed on the 6th floor and we had a room that slept 6-8.
In the main area when you walked in to the room had a small kitchen area that had a full size fridge, cooking range, microwave, cups and silverware. It also had a couch that turned into a sleeper (we didn't need to use) small table & 2 chairs, 2 queen size beds and full bathroom. It had a seperate attached door that led into another bedroom that had a king size bed and attached bathroom. So for 6 of us to share this for 5 days it wasn't bad and we didn't feel cramped.
With most of the hotels in Daytona this was a run of the mill hotel. Yes it could be updated and fixed up, but we were just happy because we didn't have any bugs or other things crawling around. We felt safe and didn't worry about our belongings. Everyone needs to remember that the salt water outside takes a HUGE toll on everything.
The complimentary breakfast was o.k. It seemed like once they ran out of something they didn't replace it :( They did have a waffle machine that made awesome waffles! So that is mostly what we all ate everyday.
There was a arcade that had 5 or 6 machines, but we didn't use it.
We only used the pool area once while we were there. (February was still kinda cold). There are 2 pools. Both were heated and cleaned, fresh towels were out so all was good there.
We only had an issue with parking once during our stay. Their parking lot was full so we had to park across the street at a pizza joint... not a big deal to walk across the street BUT when we went to get our rental car the next morning we had a BIG ding spot on the passenger side :( My husband did try and take extra care when he parked there so something like this wouldn't happen. Nothing was done about it so we were just out of luck.
Overall we will be back and had a very nice stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lexington Inn and Suites Daytona Beach is newly renovated and offers beachfront rooms, large ocean view family suites and your choice of oceanfront or ocean view efficiencies. We provide the perfect location, the style and amenities you want and the most value for your money when visiting the Daytona Beach area! Take advantage of our kids stay free policy (17 and under), heated outdoor pool, private ocean view balconies and our excellent beachfront location. Additionally, refrigerators, microwaves, coffeemakers, free Wi-Fi and 32-inch flat panel televisions are included in every room as well as a complimentary hot breakfast in the morning. For your convenience we offer over-sized rooms with full kitchens, suites and efficiencies. We offer private guest parking. Please note...***Parking is complimentary but limited and available on a first come, first served basis. Limit 1 vehicle per guestroom***... Pets are allowed-charges and restrictions apply. Our location also provides easy access to many of Daytona Beach's top attractions and businesses. We are within 7 miles of the Daytona Beach Airport and the Daytona International speedway, home of the Daytona 500 and Coke Zero 400. Walt Disney World, Universal, Sea World and Cape Canaveral are less than an hour's drive away. The Lexington Inn and Suites Daytona Beach is your best choice within the Daytona Beach area. Our 106 room property offers the perfect accommodations and location whether you are in town for a vacation with the family, in need of extended stay accommodations or traveling with a group. Most importantly, we pride ourselves on our great service. Everything we do is driven by our desire to provide exceptional service, dedication to detail and a friendly, comfortable environment. Join our family at Lexington Inn and Suites -You Deserve It. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Lexington Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Resort Ocean Palms Hotel Daytona Beach
- Quality Inn Daytona Beach
- Daytona Beach Quality Inn