“Food”

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #192 of 377 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Store # 108.
Reviewed June 28, 2013

The ambiance is great - a variety of sports being broadcast, and the volume of the main screen TV at an appropriate level. Our service was great. However, everything we ordered (appetizers and main course) was so loaded with sodium it was almost inedible. I suspect BWW does this so their patrons will drink drink drink. Obviously BWW has zero concern for the health of their customers. IF we ever go back (and that's a big if), it will be for beverages only.

1  Thank Beth S

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Great location and food was good. For the sports fan plenty of tv's to keep you busy. service was fast and food was hot.

1  Thank WWCSeaview
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Sports Bar definition: Tvs everywhere, beer, wings, sports memorabilia everywhere, beer, wings.... Buffalo Wild Wings is a sports bar and if they are not within your tolerance level, then this place is not for you. The writer, no longer an avid sports fan...a whole different subject....went with a friend to try the wings.

BWW is located in a mall area with plenty of parking. The new building is styled after a huge warehouse with a large bar, plenty of tables and a large staff along with the above items. The staff was dressed in the informal BWW sports attire and all seemed very happy and friendly along with being very attentive. The menu, as expected, main focus was on a large variety of chicken wings with all sorts of coatings and heat strengths. The wings can be purchased in orders of 6 as well as 12 which is a great way to sample different preps. Four different styles of wings were ordered including the next to the top of "hot". All were prepared well, were fresh and totally different from one another. All of these jumbo wings was a delight and served with ranch of bleu cheese and carrot and celery sticks. Excellent.

Nachos with beef and Buffalo Chips (potatoes) were ordered as was another round of beer. The nachos chips were fresh and crisp, but softened to a very nice consistency when the large amount of toppings were placed on them...again, much better than the usual. The salt and vinegar potatoes were cooked just right and seasoned the same.

Believe it or not, the diners ordered the cinnamon nuggets which were decadent. The party left the restaurant satisfied and totally stuffed.

Service was excellent, the various Tvs and trivia, fun, and the price was better than reasonable. In summary, even if you are not a sports fan, these wings and other menu items, were found to be the best around and would warrant a trip to BWW.

1  Thank Francis B
Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

Simply stated the food was terrible, the service sucked & the bill almost gave me the big one! I noticed if you were a pretty girl the servers did their job but for me & my couple friends they were non existent

2  Thank ThisGuy20
Reviewed January 21, 2013

My husband and I just tried Buffalo Wild Wings for the first time. Our children rave about the restaurant and we happened to be in Daytona Beach so we thought we would give it a try.

We arrived at 11:30 a.m. and the place was quite busy with the lunch crowd. We were seated right away. Our waitress was busy so the young man who seated us came back and took our drink order. We tried an order of medium wings with fries and the chicken wrap with chips and salsa. Everything was very good! The chips and salsa tasted homemade, the wrap was good size and tortilla was nice and soft. Fries were good as well. I thought the medium wings were a bit spicy for my taste but my husband thought they were perfect. Both lunch specials were only $6.99 each. That's a great value considering fast food is close to these prices.

I am surprised by all the negative reviews. We liked it so much, we got their rewards card and planning on going back soon!

Service was good, food was great and so were the prices. Thanks, Buffalo Wild Wings, for a great first impression!

2  Thank dlsuniversal