Stayed here for a couple of nights prior to our weeklong Disney trip in September 2012. Very nice 5 story hotel overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. A full size refrigerator and stove were in the room, along with a full set of dishes and utensils, allowing for families on a budget to prepare and eat meals in the room. Nice pool on the back deck, facing the ocean. Overall, very clean and the staff was extremely friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Beachside Motel. Located in the quiet part of town, the Beachside Motel is a safe and quaint place to stay. It is located right on the beach and has a variety of amenities including a large heated pool(seasonal), laundry facilities, vending machines, poolside grill and more. Guestrooms have balconies and include kitchens with stove/oven, microwaves, refrigerators, coffee-tea makers, and cookware, dishes, utensils. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Front desk offers voice mail and fax services for all quests. Televisions have extended cable television. Air-conditioned rooms also include electronic-magnetic keys. Irons and ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake-up calls. Rollaway beds are available on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Beachside Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachside Hotel Daytona Beach
- Beachside Plaza Daytona Beach