The room was very clean! My husband and I slept better than we did in our own bed! Also, we left our children's IPad in one of the drawers after checking out...didn't notice until we get back home! We thought it was gone for good. My husband called the hotel and they sent a maintenance man up and he found it where we left it in a drawer next to the bed (surprised though, that the cleaning lady didn't find it?) They got our address and shipped it back to us (we paid shipping) and we got it back QUICK! My only issue when we got it back, we opened the box they sent it in and the smell of smoke poured out of the box and is lingering on the IPad. Oh well, atleast we got it back and that has NOTHING to do with the type of hotel this was. The pool area was great. The view was fabulous. The breakfast was pretty good....kind of pricey for not having too much on the buffet, but the make your own waffle station was AWESOME! I will definitely stay here again whenever we go back to Daytona! My sis n law stayed in the Jacuzzi room and she said it was AWESOME! Definitely getting that room next time! Can't wait to go back and enjoy Dayton and the Holiday Inn again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach offers a breath taking view of the Atlantic Ocean. The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites is the prefect setting for a family vacation, the corporate traveler or a weekend get-a-way. We offer the finest amenities including private balconies, refrigerators, microwaves and free Wi-Fi. As our honored guest you will enjoy a large outdoor pool and tropical courtyard where you can step down on the warm sandy beach. Enjoy a cool tropical drink at the Seaside Oceanfront Lounge. Start your day in our Seaside Cafe where you can enjoy breakfast outside on the veranda and watch the sun rise over the ocean, end your day by relaxing with cocktails and one of our many dinner specials. For meetings or social events, we offer an executive board room as well as a beautiful ballroom with views of the ocean. You will also want to make time for golf at one of our many championship courses, enjoy the roar of the engines as NASCAR & Daytona International Speedway gear up for the many events; or going to the dogs at Daytona Beach Kennel Club. For the shoppers, there's Volusia Mall and Daytona Flea and Farmers Market. We are minutes to Main Street where it's the place to be during Bike Week and Biketoberfest. Whether you are splashing in the surf, taking a refreshing swim in the pool, you will always remember your Oceanfront getaway to The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Daytona Beach
- Holiday Inn Daytona Beach
- Daytona Beach Holiday Inn