I stayed at this hotel with my Mother who had recently had been released from the hospital and was in a Wheelchair. We came over from Orlando for the night because we had a concert to go to at the Peabody Auditorium. I always expect good service from IHG brands but this hotel provided me with one of my best experiences ever. Chris at the front desk was fantastic. I had failed to ask for an accessible room when I booked the reservation but he upgraded us at no charge to a much better room since I was a priority club member. We had a balcony and an Ocean View and it was perfect! Angelo at the front desk was also very helpful with setting up a needed late checkout.
The real jewel was the restaurant and bar staff. Alena was just THE BEST. She delivered exceptional service with a smile on both days. Since Mom was in a wheelchair we couldn't go down to the beach so the covered tile Deck with fans that looked out over the beach and pool was perfect for our needs. "Six" at the restaurant bar provided good service as well. The food was great. On the morning we checked out, we ordered room service for breakfast and it was one of the best values (for room service) that I've come across.
The hotel was clean and the rooms were typical for the brand. Beds were comfy and there was an in-room safe, mini fridge, microwave, & coffee Maker. The accessible shower was perfect for my mother's needs
I continue to remain loyal to IHG brands because of the service I always receive. This hotel was one of the best yet (Mostly because of the service) and my mother and I were treated exceptionally well. I highly recommend this property and will DEFINITELY be back! Great job!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach offers a breath taking view of the Atlantic Ocean. The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites is the prefect setting for a family vacation, the corporate traveler or a weekend get-a-way. We offer the finest amenities including private balconies, refrigerators, microwaves and free Wi-Fi. As our honored guest you will enjoy a large outdoor pool and tropical courtyard where you can step down on the warm sandy beach. Enjoy a cool tropical drink at the Seaside Oceanfront Lounge. Start your day in our Seaside Cafe where you can enjoy breakfast outside on the veranda and watch the sun rise over the ocean, end your day by relaxing with cocktails and one of our many dinner specials. For meetings or social events, we offer an executive board room as well as a beautiful ballroom with views of the ocean. You will also want to make time for golf at one of our many championship courses, enjoy the roar of the engines as NASCAR & Daytona International Speedway gear up for the many events; or going to the dogs at Daytona Beach Kennel Club. For the shoppers, there's Volusia Mall and Daytona Flea and Farmers Market. We are minutes to Main Street where it's the place to be during Bike Week and Biketoberfest. Whether you are splashing in the surf, taking a refreshing swim in the pool, you will always remember your Oceanfront getaway to The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Kognitiv US Corp, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Daytona Beach
- Holiday Inn Daytona Beach
- Daytona Beach Holiday Inn