“Great place to stay.”

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach
Ranked #11 of 74 Hotels in Daytona Beach
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Neil at the front desk went above and beyond. Where else can you be treated like a VIP for this price. Great room too. I want this bed! And the choice between the firm or soft pillows was an added bonus.

• Stayed: February 2013
Holidayinn930, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

Great place to stay!! I would have to agree, I was so happy to hear that Neil took good care of you during your visit, The pillows are a added pleasure, this way you have a choice. I would like to say thank you for taking the time to let me know that my staff is treating our customers the right way. We're glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your return visit. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

I stayed for the races, and was impressed with the facilities and staff. It's a nice, clean hotel, and the food there is both quality and inexpensive! - A 3-course meal with wine for $15 - Awesome! - It's close to numerous other great sites, and attractions.

A special shout-out to Nichole at the Bar, and Ria and Ashley at the front desk. :) - Leah, are you paying these girls enough? ;)

See you next year, I've already booked!

Room Tip: Obviously the Ocean-view is the way to go.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Dan C

It's so exciting to hear great things about the hotel. I think you touched on all departments, in your compliment and that makes me happy. Our entire staff try's so very hard to make sure everyone enjoy's their stay, we're happy Ria & Ashley along with Nicole took such good care of you. The restaurant meals are very tasy & affordable thank for that compliment too. We look forward to your next visit and are happy to see you already boooked for next year. We're also happy you found your accommodations clean and up to your standards.Thanks again for taking the time to let all of us know you enjoyed your stay.

See you Soon,

Reviewed February 25, 2013

This was my first stay at this resort. It was very clean and spacious. The staff was very accommodating. My room was originally facing the street. They moved me to the oceanside view which was spectacular!

Room Tip: Request an upper level oceanview room. The sunrise & sunsets over the ocean are beautiful!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Holidayinn930, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites, I'm very happy to hear one of our team members was able to upgrade your room from a Sunsetview room to a oceanfront room so you could enjoy the view like we do daily, Thank you for sharing your comments with us and we hope to see you back at The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Oceanfront in Daytona Beach real soon.

Thanks Again,

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Entire staff was very helpful and professional - from the first phone call (directly to front desk) to the check out. Chris and Ria very friendly and knew their "stuff". Room was very clean. Breakfast offered many selections This was our second time staying and will stay again when in area.

Room Tip: Call hotel directly - front desk - do not call reservations. The "off shore" call center...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

I'm so glad to hear that Chris & Ria took good care of you during your stay with us at The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites in Daytona Beach. It was also good to hear that our housekeeping deparment is doing a good job as well, and you had a clean spacious room to call home while you were here staying with us. We hope to see you again when you return to Daytona Beach. Thank you for taking the time to let everyone know we're doing a great job.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Very friendly staff. Clean hotel with great ocean views. The manager Lisa was very nice and accommodating in moving us on the ocean-facing side of the hotel. Parking next to the hotel is a bit tight but there is plenty of it at their parking lot across the street.

Room Tip: Booked my room on Priceline.com
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Holidayinn930, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Your raeview was a great way to start my day friendley staff and a clean hotel, those are words We love to hear we all work very hard here to make sure our guests are happy ones and we're glad we made you happy. When you return to our area we hope you choose to stay with us again. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

I was so pleased with the the hotel staff and the service I received while staying at this hotel. My oceanview balcony room was spacious and very clean. Room associate "Adama" made sure we had all the supplies we needed and that our room was up to par and comfortable. I would highly recommend this hotel and I look forward to staying here again!

Room Tip: Room 512 great ocean and beach view
1  Thank Teee732
Holidayinn930, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

That's a word we like to see in all our reviews we're glad you found your room to be clean and your housekeeper to be helpful during your visit to the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites, we hope your return visit is soon. We look forwarrd to seeing you again in the near future. Thank you for taking the time to share your compliments with me and my staff.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Went down to the beach for the day. There are so many beachfront hotels, but you can't go wrong with this Holiday Inn. We were on the top floor with a beach view. WOW! It was off-season and not much going on, but I will come here again even during 'season'. Everything was perfect! The room is updated, the bed comfortable, the balcony clean and inviting. The bathroom is large. If I had to take off a half-point I might say the TV could be bigger, flatter, and mounted on the wall. but hey you're on the beach and shouldn't be watching TV anyway! I must add that Ria at the front desk was wonderful at check-in. Thanks Ria, we loved our stay! I believe this section of the beach is not driveable, and that makes it even better. Go to Daytona and have fun! The bandshell and boardwalk is just down the road a ways.

Room Tip: The higher the better! Room 608 rocks.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Holidayinn930, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

I'm so happy you took the time to let us know how your stay was. We are happy to hear that Ria took care of you while you were here. I hope we excceeded you expectations and hope to see you again real soon.