My wife and I stayed here on our way home and rented a king oceanfront suite with spa. We couldn't sit out on the balcony because of the pigeons. We couldn't leave the door open for fresh air due to the pigeons trying to get in. It was difficult to sleep due to the pipes cracking and popping all night long. I mentioned this on checkout to the front desk and was told that the noise is everywhere throughout the hotel. I must say that the woman at the front desk (Ashley?) was extremely friendly and helpful on check in and check out. She is an asset to this hotel with being friendly, helpful and courteous. I also was under the impression that the pool was heated, but the water was very cold and we didn't use it because of being cold. All in all, I payed for an oceanfront room that had to leave the door shut, a noisey night to sleep and a cold pool. The hotel was very clean though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach offers a breath taking view of the Atlantic Ocean. The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites is the prefect setting for a family vacation, the corporate traveler or a weekend get-a-way. We offer the finest amenities including private balconies, refrigerators, microwaves and free Wi-Fi. As our honored guest you will enjoy a large outdoor pool and tropical courtyard where you can step down on the warm sandy beach. Enjoy a cool tropical drink at the Seaside Oceanfront Lounge. Start your day in our Seaside Cafe where you can enjoy breakfast outside on the veranda and watch the sun rise over the ocean, end your day by relaxing with cocktails and one of our many dinner specials. For meetings or social events, we offer an executive board room as well as a beautiful ballroom with views of the ocean. You will also want to make time for golf at one of our many championship courses, enjoy the roar of the engines as NASCAR & Daytona International Speedway gear up for the many events; or going to the dogs at Daytona Beach Kennel Club. For the shoppers, there's Volusia Mall and Daytona Flea and Farmers Market. We are minutes to Main Street where it's the place to be during Bike Week and Biketoberfest. Whether you are splashing in the surf, taking a refreshing swim in the pool, you will always remember your Oceanfront getaway to The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, BookIt.com, Expedia, Regatta Hotels, Hotwire, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Daytona Beach
- Holiday Inn Daytona Beach
- Daytona Beach Holiday Inn