“this review is only for the holiday inn @ 930 N. atlantic ave”

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach
Ranked #17 of 103 Hotels in Daytona Beach
GreenLeadersSilver level
shadyside
“this review is only for the holiday inn @ 930 N. atlantic ave”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

my husband and i come to florida at least once a year to visit his parents and to stay on the beach for a few days. this year we decided to come to florida a second time due to the recommendation we got from lisa corliss at the front desk, she knew we had a motorcycle and told us about all the great events during the biketober fest. not only did we decide to stay for the event but we ended up staying a few days longer. because of lisa and the people at the hotel we really felt comfortable and relaxed that we had no worries and if there was anything we needed they would be there to help. lisa always goes out of her way to make sure we enjoy our stay, even offering assistance with a place to store our trailer, that we consider holiday inn a home away from home.

Room Tip: ocean front
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Holidayinn930, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
We're so happy to hear that Lisa and our entire staff make you feel like your at home when your way from yours, we apprecaite you taking the time to let all of us know our hard work is paying off with repeat busniess, welook forward to your next visit with us here at the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

Leah Klindt

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (226)
New Smyrna Beach
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Lisa checked us in as we arrived for Biketoberfest, she was very helpful even while she was dealing with some very rude Lady yelling about parking her trailer. We knew well in advance we could'nt park our trailer here and would store it down the road a couple of miles. She (Lisa) appologized for the inconvinience and got us into our room right away. WE loved our room, the view of the ocean, clean hotel with exceptional staff and a wonderful restaurant! We had such a great time partying Saturday with all The Boozefighters! (What a great bunch of men) they were so polite and FUN! The band (Cant remember their name) was excellent! The BBQ and drink specials were the best in Daytona! Thank you all so much for a wonderful stay and a memorable biketoberfest!!!!
To the rude lady I heard you planning your little scheme in the parking lot! I also over heard Lisa trying to take the $1 per foot of the trailer off of your room rate! and I also heard her appologize to you numerously!!!

Room Tip: East side view of the ocean!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Holidayinn930, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
We're so happy you enjoy your Biketobefest time with us here at the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites we also are very happy you found our hotel to be clean and our entire staff to be friendly. We aim for that with all of our guest's We hope we will see you and all our repeat guest either in March For Bike week or back here in October for biketoberfest.

Thanks for sharing your comments with me and my staff,

Orlando, FL
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Let me start off by saying that my husband and I turned our back on Holiday Inn many, many years ago.
I was surfing the web looking for a hotel in Daytona Beach FL for our 23rd wedding anniversary. I came across several that caught my eye then spotted the Holiday Inn & Suites pictures and could only say no way is that Holiday Inn. I took a look through several pictures that were posted of the rooms etc. I spoke to my husband and we decided to give it a shot after many years. We made reservations for September 24, 2012 thru September 29th. As we approached we pulled in parked and went inside. I'm sure our mouths hit the floor when we saw how nice it was.
We checked in with Ria who did an outstanding job getting us checked in going over eateries in the area and welcoming us to Holiday Inn. When we needed something Ria or Rebecca were at our beck and call. They were both just a delight to deal with. We had dinner and the food was excellent. We went to the bar and had the pleasure of being served by Merideth who was outstanding. We were so pleased with her service we chose to have dinner at the bar.
Its rare when we travel that we can say we come into contact with such dedicated service people. They made a wonderful trip an outstanding trip. We loved our visit and Holiday inn has returned to our good graces. Our room was great the people were great and the hotel was wonderful. Thank you!

Room Tip: Get an oceanfront room!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Holidayinn930, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
We're so happy our hotel could make you both change your mind about staying at a Holiday Inn property.Thank you for listing our team members that made your stay more enjoyable, we're all about service here at the HolidayInn Hotel & Suites. We hope we made your 23 wedding anniversary one you will remember for a long time and maybe you can come back for another anniversary in the years to come. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with me and my staff. We look forward to a return visit from you both.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

We stayed an extra night in Daytona Beach on our way home from the Florida Keys where we stayed at a Double Tree. I would take this hotel over the Double Tree any day. We did not have reservations but Chris was great to not only get us a room but a room with a jacuzzi, view and king size bed. We ended up with a suite for the price of a regular room, although I am sure during normal times we paid for a suite. I think it helped that we are priority members and we have stayed at this hotel in the past during Bike Week. We would have stayed another night but all the rooms were booked due to Romney speaking in Daytona the next day. The room was exceptionally clean although our sheets were worn out and had a hole in them but that didn't even bother me because of the rest of the room and the view off our balcony. The restaurant had a breakfast buffet that was worth the price paid. Thanks again to Chris for making this a great experience. We will stay here again.

Room Tip: We had room #600 and it was fabulous. Top floor corner room with views and jacuzzi tub.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Priority Club members and repeat guests two of our favorite things, I'm very happy Chris was able to provide you with his great customer service, we're very sorry about th hole in your sheet, we're happy you found our facility to be clean and up to your standards Room 600 is a great room with a marvelous view. We hope we will see you the next time you return to Daytona Beach thanks for sharing your experience with me and my staff.

See you Soon,

Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed October 21, 2012

My hotel room was very clean. I arrived at nioght and the front desk (Rebecca) was very quick with the check in process and friendly. Re3becca recognized my priority club status and got me a room with an ocean view. The restaurant staff was friendly and most helpful; Myrna and Bonnie were great.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Holidayinn930, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
I believe I have some of the best staff on this beach. We all work very hard to make sure you as our guests enjoy a clean room and great service, I'm glad you encountered three of our staff members that made a good impression on you. We hope you will visit with us again on your next trip to Daytona Beach.

Winterville, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed October 20, 2012

What a great staff, the room was clean the staff was great thanks to Ashley and Rebecca for making are stay pleasant, the room was clean the beds were firm and comfy. It was great to stay at a place that met are needs with no hassles. Looking forward to bike week next fall at this hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Holidayinn930, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Biketoberfest was a wonderful event we're so happy you enjoyed your stay with us the weather was fantastic for riding. I'm happy to hear that Ashley & Rebecca took good care of you, during your stay. Don't forget bike week in March if we don't see you then hope to see you next October and bring your friends.

Reguards,

Johnson City, Tennessee
Reviewed October 19, 2012

My mom, brother and myself went down for a little three day get away and i booked our room online. The front desk staff were great, the rooms were exceptionally clean as well as the entire property. House keeping staff was great. The rooms were nicely decorated and had a microwave and fridge. We had a fantastic view of the sunrise from our balcony each morning. we definitely plan to go back in the near future.

Room Tip: try to stay on the 3rd-6th floors, better views of the ocean!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
so happy you enjoyed your stay with us at The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites yes our hotel is clean we are all very proud of our housekeeping staff and our entire team, we're all happy we could make your little get a way a good one please come back and see us soon.

Thanks for the review,