I used trip advisor to find this hotels. Trip advisor has not let me down before, but this time it did. I looked up several hotels when I was planning my trip and came upon holiday inn. Decided it had great reviews and called the hotels to get pricing for groups. I spoke with Lisa (the manager on duty at the time). Nice on the phone but very deceiving, was very rude in person. I spoke with her about parking on the phone. i explained we would have a trailer and asked if there would be enough parking for us. she said yes and explained that the best part about the hotel is we don't charge you to park like all the rest of the hotels around here. We came down for biketoberfest, drove 8 hours, had a trailer full of bikes and get here to find out no trailers allowed on property. All trailers will be physically cut off your trucks and towed away. The best part about this is they wanted us to park our trailer about 3-5 miles away in a parking lot and pay $1 per foot per day on the trailer. When I spoke with lying Lisa (I now very fondly like to call her) she got very defensive and told me there was no way she had this conversation with me. All I wanted was for her to say I'm sorry we must have had a miscommunication. I wish there was something I could do, but unfortunately this is our policy. Instead she said I can check you out. Yeah like I'd like to drive 8 hours so I can spend more time looking for another hotel that's going to charge out the ying yang. Fact of the matter is I had to live with it or get out. We moved the trailer to where we were told. Come to find out there is only about 5 trailers in this lot and everybody around town is able to park there trailers at there hotels even though its supposedly against city ordinances. I was lied to, treated like scum when I called her out on it, and then disregarded. She told me when I booked the reservation that she wanted to make sure I'd come back, and I told her that I will never come back. She told me good! I don't care! So this is why I'm writing this so that people know what kind of managers are running this place. The kind that don't care about there unhappy customers. A policy is a policy. I just don't want to be deceived and I wanted to be apologized to and everything would have been ok. Don't believe everything you read on reviews. They aren't always true. Good luck. There are a lot of old and trashy hotels down here. I hope to one day find one I'm happy with in Daytona beach. From here on out I'm going to make sure everyone knows that management doesn't care at holiday inn. I've already let a few other of there customers know what kind of business they are running. I won't ever forget her telling me she didn't care if I never came back. Thanks for nothing lying Lisa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach offers a breath taking view of the Atlantic Ocean. The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites is the prefect setting for a family vacation, the corporate traveler or a weekend get-a-way. We offer the finest amenities including private balconies, refrigerators, microwaves and free Wi-Fi. As our honored guest you will enjoy a large outdoor pool and tropical courtyard where you can step down on the warm sandy beach. Enjoy a cool tropical drink at the Seaside Oceanfront Lounge. Start your day in our Seaside Cafe where you can enjoy breakfast outside on the veranda and watch the sun rise over the ocean, end your day by relaxing with cocktails and one of our many dinner specials. For meetings or social events, we offer an executive board room as well as a beautiful ballroom with views of the ocean. You will also want to make time for golf at one of our many championship courses, enjoy the roar of the engines as NASCAR & Daytona International Speedway gear up for the many events; or going to the dogs at Daytona Beach Kennel Club. For the shoppers, there's Volusia Mall and Daytona Flea and Farmers Market. We are minutes to Main Street where it's the place to be during Bike Week and Biketoberfest. Whether you are splashing in the surf, taking a refreshing swim in the pool, you will always remember your Oceanfront getaway to The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Daytona Beach
- Holiday Inn Daytona Beach
- Daytona Beach Holiday Inn