“Great Place and the best Beach Views.”

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach
Ranked #10 of 73 Hotels in Daytona Beach
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I have been stay at this Holiday Inn for the past 5 yrs on business and pleasure. Business about 2 to 3 times a month. Pool is nice and large - clean - and a great bar right at the pool,. Once in a while I do a little surf fishing late in the afternoon and always have great success. Views from the balcony are fantastic and a nice breeze all the time. Rooms are alway clean and fresh smelling. And always - The Front desk people are the Best of any hotel I stay at.
Stay and enjoy yourself like NO other place in the Daytona Area. Have Fun. Don't forget they have the largest hot tub in your room. Ask for that type of room.
John C.

Room Tip: Hot tub. Ocean view with a balcony.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank john c
Holidayinn930, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

John, were so happy you have found the spot to calll home when your away from yours,here at the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites we try and make everyone feel like there at home. Everyone on our team works very hard to keep our hotel clean and as for the view we do have one of the bests ones on the beach. If we can help you with anything in the future please contact us directly at 386-255-5494. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

My boyfriend, my mom, and her friend from high school chose the Holiday Inn & Suites to stay at on our five day stay. We had an absolute blast! It all started when we walked in the front door to the smell of a clean hotel and a smiling staff. We had breakfast at the hotel every morning, we couldn't have asked for better prices for the quality and amount of food they served. Everything was always fresh and delicious! All of the servers and bartenders were absolutely incredible. Bonnie was such a sweetheart! Anita, Meredith, Patty, Elaine/Alina? (it was an ongoing debate throughout the entire week, LOL) They all made us feel just like we were at home. I was very impressed. Our room was always clean, the pool was always clean, and the all around atmosphere was very well kept. Now coming from an Obsessive Compulsive Germ-A-Phobe, that says a lot! I have not a bad thing to say about this place, and that all comes back to management. You can tell a great manager by a great staff :) Keep up the good work YA'LL, this is what I call customer service!!! Thank you all, wish we were back!!

1  Thank Kellin N
Holidayinn930, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2012

I'm so happy to hear your comments about the entire staff, it seems like you encountered everyone and everything in the hotel we're so very happy that all of us made your stay one to remember while you were here in Florida,your words mean alot to all of us that work very hard for our guests, that's what this industry is about customer service cleanliness and leaving here with a great taste in your mouth either by food or our service or both. lol.... We hope we see all of you again real soon and thank you for takling the time to share your thoughts with all of us.

See you on the return visit,

Reviewed September 13, 2012

My husband and I stayed here after looking into this location as well the Resort, and the Express, in Daytona Beach.
What sold me on this place was the Public Relations of this hotel. I connected with Tracey in Sales on the companies Facebook page, by asking her questions and seeing if this place was the right fit for my husband and I. I would have recruited Tracey for my company but it is in Ohio...LOL, she needs to be commended for excellant communication, great customer service. She made my husband and I feel like part of the Holiday Inn family!
I am a GM for my company and to me I have many needs that needed met, as well I have asthma, so cleanliness is a must.
When we entered the location we were greeted with a friendly smile and excellant customer service. The lobby area was clean and the entire staff was friendly.
We were pleasently pleased when we arrived in our room to see that the pictures on-line reflected exactly what the room looked like.
We had a ocean front room and it fit our needs! We unloaded our bags and headed downstairs to the bar for some food and drinks. The bartender (Diane)was so kind to let us eat at the pool and we sat there and savored the moment.
We had breakfast there and was greeted buy Emily and Myra. Emily and Myra both served us during our stay when we ate there. Both of them had outgoing personalities and you could tell they had a passion for what they did. We highly recommend the omelets as well the french toast.
Now onto Lisa...Lisa was so very helpful, extremely friendly, and took care of our needs every step of the way. If there was any concerns at all she addressed them immediately and ensured that our stay was like staying at home. We are looking forward to coming to this location again in the next couple of months. We have such high standards, and this team exceeded them every step of the way.
The Holiday Inn must be proud of this location and the team that is there. They are a excellant reflection of what team work is, and what customer service stands for. This entire team needs to be commended and given credit for what they do. Our check out was so smooth with Ria, she ensured we got all the things we needed and sent us on our way.
I know I have missed two people in this, and I thought my memory with names was good but not as I am typing, so please check on who greeted us when we came in and one of our servers as well they need the same credit.
I want to say thank you for making our stay so wonderful. Thank you for keeping up on standards at this location. Thank you for EXCELLANT customer service.

Room Tip: -Clean, Clean, Clean -Lots of space in rooms. -location, location, location -Has everything at ho...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Meg_Truel
Holidayinn930, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2012

You as a General Manager of a company,must understand how much this review means to me, as the General Manager of the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites.We do feel that the team we've assembled here at the hotel.Is as great as you have stated in your comments. OUR ENTIRE TEAM sales office, bartenders, servers,housekeeping and the front office all want every guest of ours to feel like you while there here and once they leave our home. All of us spend many hours here at the hotel, so why shouldn't this be a happy place for us. As well as our guests.I think if we're happy our guests will be happy too. We thrive on taking care of our guests and we try to make sure we're there for them for any of their needs. We're glad you found this to be true during your stay with us.We look forward to your next visit and I will bank on it that your next stay will be just as nice as your first.Please call us directly to make your reservations for your next trip and one of our team members will be more than happy to assist you.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Everyone was so attentive and ready to help. I had dealings with staff at the check in desk, the restuarant, the bar and the maid service. Every one was friendly and happy to make sure my stay was great. They even helped me find my activities. Outdoor and indoor dining was very enjoyable at the hotel, the waitresses and all the employees were very friendy.The room was well maintained and clean upon our check in. The pool was very nice and well maintained. You can walk right onto the beach which was beautiful. I just can't say enough good about this hotel.

Room Tip: The forth floor with a balcony has a beautiful view of the ocean.
2  Thank Stan D
Holidayinn930, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2012

Oh my!! I'm so glad you found our employees to be helpful & friendly during your stay with us. It seems like you had encounters with alot of our team members and they made you feel good about choosing us as your vacation destintion, it's very nice of you to have included our housekeeping team in your comments as they work very hard in keeping our rooms in tip top condition. We would like to thank you for taking the time to write about your experience here at the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites on the Ocean in Daytona Beach we hope the next time you visit our area that you choose to stay with us again.We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

My husband and I stayed here the Aug.19 thru 25, we had only planned on staying 5 days but at the last minute decided to stay an extra night!!!! The Guest service manager Lisa Corliss was very helpful in setting this up for us!!!! Everyone from the staff that worked at the front desk( Lisa, Rebecca and several others), restaurant and cleaning staff were very nice and helpful!!!!! We ordered room service a couple times for dinner and it was excellent and they were very prompt, Frank does an excellent job managing the restaurant!!!!!! I would recommend staying here at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites for your next visit to Daytona! The rooms were very spacious and VERY CLEAN.....big deal for us!!!!!!! Just want to thank everyone for making our stay AWESOME!!!!! We also appreciate Leah Klindt, general manager for making sure everything went well!!!!

Again thanks guys,

Penny and Tony George
Flatwoods, Kentucky

Room Tip: Always Ocean Front/Balcony.....we enjoyed watching the sun come up and one night we watched a thunde...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pennyandtony
Holidayinn930, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2012

we would like to thank you for taking the time out of your day to let us know how you we're treated during your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites here in Daytona Beach, we're happy you found your accommodations clean and the entire staff helpful. we hope that when you return to Daytona Beach that you will stay with us again. please feel free to contact us direct at 386-255-5494 to make your next reservation.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

It seemed like Lisa Corliss went above and beyond to make sure our stay was perfect! Great job Lisa! We also had room service two nights and they did an excellent job on that too! All around great place to stay-hightly recommend!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jodie E
Holidayinn930, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

Wow what a review, we are so excited that our entire team is here everyday to make sure our guest's enjoy the time they spend with us, and reviews like this make all of us proud to say we work tgether as a team and strive on customer service. Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge the staff and management here at the Holiday Inn & Suites. We hope to see you again in the near future for your next vacation.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Hurricane Issac changed our travel plans at the last minute. We actually headed to Daytona Beach without a hotel chosen. As a Priority Club Rewards member, I thought to contact Holiday Inn first. We searched all 3 Daytona properties. Upon calling this site, I found Rebecca to be super helpful. She succeeded in giving us a better option than we could find online. Once we arrived, she said, "Oh I remember you," when she heard my last name. Throughout the weekend, everyone was friendly and attentive: from desk staff to maintenance to housekeeping. Even the bartender thought to grab my beach towel that I left on my bar stool and kept it for me. She was off duty by the time I came down to retrieve it, but helped with a smile. Great time, and a relaxing weekend was had by our entire family. By the way, very clean hotel, including the ample parking lot across the street.

Scott

Room Tip: There's not a bad oceanside room that I could see. I even had a small portion of the parking lo...
2  Thank smetko
Holidayinn930, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2012

We're sorry that Issac changed your plans but we're happy you landed here with us at the Holiday Inn Hotel &Suites in daytona Beach. I'm happy you found our staff to be inviting and helpful during your stay with us. They all work very hard to make sure our guests leave happy and want to return on their next visit to our area. Thank you for commenting on this site so other people can see what a fantastic job our employees do for our guests. We hope you come back and visit again real soon.