Holiday Inn & Suites Daytona Beach on the Ocean
Best Western International Speedway Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$82
$71
Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$118
$107
Tropical Winds Oceanfront Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
$133
$119
  • Beachfront
La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$98
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$122
$103
Agoda.com
Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
  • Pool
Plaza Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$120
$86
  • Pool
Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$95
$92
Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$80
$78
Agoda.com
All reviewsfront deskacross the streetspecial thanksking suiteclean hotelspring breakgreat place to staybike weekdefinitely stay here againbeds were comfortablepool towelspool deckbeach accessparking lotmarlaoceandaytona
Reviewed July 31, 2012

I can't say enough about the service and quality of this hotel. We traveled at night and while driving I called the front desk to ask about early check in for the hotel. Ria explained that they were full up the night before due to family reunions at the hotel but she would be passing the message down to Lisa (Guest Services Manager) and they would try to get us in before the normal 4 pm check-in time. I knew from our reservation service weeks before (see review Outstanding Reservation Service) that Lisa would work her magic and get us in before our scheduled time. Traveling with a baby is an experience in itself and with us arriving at 12, we just wanted a room and some rest. Our stay started off great upon arrival. Lisa and the exceptional housekeeping staff had our room ready 3 hours ahead of schedule. She introduced me to the General Manager of the hotel, Leah, and they made sure to let us know where to come should we have any issues. After a few initials and a signature, we were in our rooms in a timely fashion for such a busy hotel.

When we got to the room, as someone who lives on the road, I did what I always do when I first walk into a room; turn the beds down and look in the shower for hair. Housekeeping had it on the spot! As a matter of fact, this group of professionals were constantly cleaning this hotel and walking around with a smile on their face. I only got to know Leroy seeing how the man lives with a mop in his hand. You will find him constantly mopping the floors down in the lobby. The only issue we had with our room was our refrigerator went out, something that is beyond management's control. A quick call to the front desk and Ryan had their technician Nelson up within 5 minutes with a replacement. Nelson was very welcoming and professional and liked to talk about helicopters, especially Black Hawks. Please pass on the thanks to him for the talk!

Their restaurant was an enjoyable and soothing place to go in the mornings for breakfast and sit outside listening to the ocean. We had Meridith both times we went and she was always accomodating to make sure we had a good experience.

We will definately book again at this hotel if we are ever in the Daytona area. This place echoes leadership from Leah to Lisa down to the rest of the staff. We got to know these people very well and Leah took time out of her busy day to play with our son in the lobby, something that impressed me even more. I'm going to be very suprised if Leah and Lisa are not moving up the ranks within the company and maybe onto IHG soon. I'm sure I will see you ladies outside of Daytona sometime at other HI's. There's a lot of behind the scenes and names we didn't get to know, but please pass our thanks down to the staff for making our first family trip a memorable one.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Holidayinn930, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Daytona Beach on the Ocean, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2012

wow!! what a nice comment, as you can tell from your comments we work as a team here at The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites, we feel we can make everyone happy if we all work together. This is what I stress to all of the employees that work here and I see the message is getting through to all of them according to your comments. The weekend that you stayed with us was a very busy weekend so that proves to me & my staff that if we can make you this happy with a full hotel we should be able to make everybody happy when it's not as busy. Thank you so much for your generous comments on our staff & management, we look forward to your next stay with us, please feel free to contact us when making your next reservation. Have a great summer and we hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Our recent visit to the Holiday Inn was wonderful. The employees were friendly, professional, and very accommendating. The hotel was clean, the food was delicious and we plan to go back in 2013. Absolutely loved our waitress, Bonnie!!

1  Thank sara s
Holidayinn930, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Daytona Beach on the Ocean, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2012

we are so happy to hear that you and your family found our hotel to be accomdating clean and we are also happy to hear that you enjoyed your meals in our seaside cafe. we hope you have a great summer and please feel free to contact us directly to make your reservatuin for 2013.

Thanks again for sharing your comments with us,

Reviewed July 29, 2012

After unsuccessfully searching for an available room to sleep five people I reserved a room at this hotel through HOTELS.COM. Upon checking in, we were disappointed when the room that we had paid for only accommodated four people. Chris at the front desk was very helpful and offered us a rollaway bed at no charge. The room was also city view instead of oceanview. Chris suggested that we call the front desk early the next morning for any oceanview rooms that may come available. I called the front desk and Lisa said she was confirming rooms then and would call me back. Within 15 minutes, Lisa had us an oceanside room with a rollaway bed at no charge for the remainder of our stay. I would definitely recommend this hotel as it was clean, accommodating and a safe location. The friendly, helpful staff saved our vacation. Thanks again, Chris and Lisa for going the extra mile.

• Stayed: July 2012
3  Thank themcgillsinsc
Holidayinn930, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Daytona Beach on the Ocean, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2012

Now these are the reviews I like to see on Monday mornings, the words you have used to describe our staff and hotel are what it's all about accomodating, clean helpful, that's what we like to hear.I'm so happy our staff made your vacation to Daytona Beach a great experience, we thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us and when traveling back to Daytona Beach don't hesitate to contact us directly at 386-255-5494. So we can make sure you have a room that fits your needs.

Thanks Again,

Reviewed July 28, 2012

The Holiday Inn Daytona Beach- Oceanfront provided the Mills Family Reunion a great service this weekend 7/20 to 7/23. Special thanks to Tracy, Lisa, Jessica, Robin, Miguel, Meline, Frank and to ALL the staff that service us with a smile...Thanks!!! Customer service was great across the board and any problems that may have arise was rectified right away in a professional manner...Thanks!!! The hotel was very clean from the lobby to the rooms, pool area, the ball rooms and resturant/ bar area.... I will refer this hotel to family and friends........ Again I say THANK YOU for helping to make our Family Reunion a Great Success......Sharon & Steve Mills

1  Thank SharonM241

Mr & Mrs. Mills, we are so happy you feel you picked the right place to have your family get together. I'm glad to hear your comments on our staff and the cleanliness of the hotel, we all worked very hard to make sure everyone in the hotel was happy with the accomodations, thank you for giving our staff recognition by name, we will share your thoughts and comments with them in our next staff meeting. & Let them all know their doing a great job. thanks for your comments and have a great Summer, we hope you think of us again for your next function.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Wanted to book a beach front hotel near the Ocean Walk/Pier area for by girlfriends birthday. Already knew without a doubt this is where I wanted to stay by the reviews/pictures. We drived almost 3 hours for our trip and started the day at Ponce Inlet to visit the lighthouse and eat lunch on the water. When it was time to check in we arrived at the hotel to find out our reservation was cancelled and the entire hotel was fully booked. We were told my card was not authorized (which didn't make sense since it was a my debit card with plenty in my account) and they tried to call me but my number was invalid (which also didn't make sense because she read the number on file and even called it in front of me and my cell rang). Mistakes happen but the fact that we were stranded was about to ruin our whole vacation & my girlfriends birthday. Lisa, the Guest Services Manager was very sympathetic and promised to call if anything became available. We left extremely disappointed with plans to drive back home. Just as we reached our vehicle ready to leave, I received a call from Lisa inviting us back in. She not only pulled the strings to give us a room, but also gave us vouchers for free breakfast for the inconvenience. Our following stay exceeded expectations. Hospitable service, clean facilities, bar, pool, courtyard, excellent breakfast. Thank you!

Room Tip: All rooms have HDTV's, microwave, and mini fridge. Spend a little more to view the beach from your room. Staying on the beach in Daytona can be risky; you won't be disappointed with this hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Taylor B
Holidayinn930, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Daytona Beach on the Ocean, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2012

we are so happy Lisa could turn a bad experience into great one, our staff try's very hard to make sure everyone is happy, we appreciate your nice comments on our hotel & staff, we really hope that when you return to our area you pick us for your home away from home. Again w'e're sorry for the confussion you experienced upon your arrival.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience,