“Help when needed.” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersSilver level
Eupora, Mississippi
“Help when needed.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2012

I have to book my hotels through my company. I was to work in Daytona for 3 days then the weekend and 4 days the next week. Rather than fly back home I wanted to stay on points for the weekend. My wife was traveling with me. I had the first days booked but was told I could not stay on points for the weekend. The Guest Services Manager, Lisa worked her magic and I was able to stay in the same room for the entire stay which made my wife relly happy.
This is my first stay of many stays at this hotel due to the extra effort she made for me. I will be periodically working in Daytona for the next year and will book this hotel each time.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank David F
, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach, responded to this review, June 26, 2012
What a great way to start the day come in and see a great comment from a guest who is still in the hotel. I do remember Lisa working her magic Saturday morning, We're both very happy you have choosen us for your travel needs while your work brings you to the Daytona Beach area, we hope that you have found all our team members as helpful as Lisa through out your stay. we look forward to your next visit, thank you for your kind words and we hope we can impress you with every stay through the year.

Leah Klindt

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (221)
Concord, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2012

I stay at this hotel 3 times a year, and it is extremely beautiful.I am so relaxed when I am there that I don't want to leave. Lisa, the manager of the hotel, is the best. I travel all over the country doing auto shows for GM, and Lisa is in my top 3 for favorite hotel managers.This is one of the best hotel experiences I have had all year. The staff and managment gets a big hats off from me .THANK YOU RANDY HEAGY

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
, Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach, responded to this review, June 23, 2012
Randy, Thank you so much for writting such an nice comment about our hotel, we do appreciate your business and look forward to your arrival in July? for the race, if any of us can be of any further help during your stay please let me know,Again Thank you for your sincere comments,

White, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2012

My wife and I accidentally found this place in 2004 by way of Hurricane Ivan. Our cruise was moved from Tampa so we drove over to Daytona right after they'd been hit by Charley and Frances. It was a blessing in disguise. We had the entire beach to ourselves and this hotel is very neat and clean with a great view and they are very hospitable and we've now tried to go back every September for our anniversary. They even upgraded us to VIP status and we've gotten corner suites for the price of a regular room and discounts on all our in-hotel meals.
The only shortcoming they have is limited parking (but so do most smaller beachside hotels) and they need free weights in the work out room instead of just cardio machines. They have good food in the hotel and if it were not for the timeshare sales people hounding you on the beach it would be paradise. This is THE place to stay.

Room Tip: I recommend Room 500 for the secluded view.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Holidayinn930, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach, responded to this review, June 21, 2012
We are so Happy you found us in 2004 and continue to make the Holiday Inn your home away from home when you travel to Daytona Beach. We thank you for your kind comments and please let me know if we can do anything else for you during your next stay to Daytona Beach.

Cross, SC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2012

Greetings to the staff of the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach! My family and I had an "awesome" stay at your property. The rooms were very clean and the oceanfront view was great. Whenever my family and I came in contact with any member of the staff we were greeted with a warm, welcoming smile, and kind words. Enjoyed several meals at the Seaside Cafe! Look forward to staying with you all again!!

Room Tip: The oceanfront rooms with a private balcony are great!!!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Holidayinn930, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach, responded to this review, June 18, 2012
Thank You for taking the time to let us know how your trip was to the Holiday Inn Hotel in Suites, We My staff and I try very hard to make sure that the hotel stays clean, safe and most of all friendly, we're here to make sure you have a nice time, we hope to see you back here soon, again thanks for the compliments.

Dunnellon, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2012

Based on all the reviews, I have read about this resort, my family and I have chosen to spend a weekend there..Hope all reviews are correct. My family and I are looking forward to a great time....

Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Holidayinn930, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach, responded to this review, June 13, 2012
I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here at the Holiday Inn our entire staff is here to make sure you enjoy your stay. If you have any problem during your stay please feel free to come to the front desk and ask to speak to me, I will be more than happy to take care of anything your family might need during your stay. We look froward to making your weekend an enjoyable one.

Thanks for choosing the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2012

Rooms are nice and have great ocean views. Can hear the surf. Every single staff member, from front desk, to maintenance, to cafe staff, have been outstanding. Even the caulking and wall texture is done well!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Wow! how great now these are the reviews we love to get, that you loved it because of the staff and apparently the entire staff is doing a great job, I can't tell you how happy this makes all of us staff managemebt and ownership, this is what we aim for with every customer, we're happy you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again in the near future, thank you for takling time out of your day to let us know where we ranked with your visit.

Clearwater, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2012

Ashley was so pleasant at the check-in desk. The rooms were nice, clean, and relaxing. I enjoyed every minute at the Holiday Inn & Suites. I will return next year for vacation!!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Twana S
Holidayinn930, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach, responded to this review, June 7, 2012
We feel the same way, the best place to stay on Daytona Beach, we try very hard to make sure all our guest are as happy as you were, Ashley does a fantastic job at the front desk and we would like to say thank you for giving her the thumbs up review, we think she does a great job as well. Please make sure you contact us to make your next reservation, thank you for the nice comments.