Holiday Inn & Suites Daytona Beach on the Ocean
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
San Marina Motel(Daytona Beach)
  • Beachfront
Sea Shells Beach Club(Daytona Beach)
  • Pool
Travelers Inn Motel(Daytona Beach)
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskacross the streetspecial thanksking suiteclean hotelspring breakgreat place to staybike weekdefinitely stay here againbeds were comfortablepool towelspool deckbeach accessparking lotmarlaoceandaytona
Reviewed April 6, 2012

This week I took 2 Teenage girls for Spring Break and wanted to be near the "strip" part of the beach side THIS IS IT ! The staff is AWESOME !!! even though they are "at work" in such a pretty place, (Daytona Beach) they are so helpful. The room we had was on the 4th floor WONDERFUL OCEAN front view The Room was VERY clean , spacious & the beds are fab TOO !Can't say enough NICE things about our time with them.We give FIVE STARS !!!
Trayce ~ Atlanta , Ga

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank TRAYCER208
Holidayinn930, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Daytona Beach on the Ocean, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2012

My staff & I are so happy you and your family enjoyed your stay at the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites we're glad we could make your Spring Break a Happy & Memorable one. It's great to hear nice comments from our guests that enjoyed there stay because of cleanliness and customer service, please come back and see us on your next visit to Daytona Beach, have a great Summer & hope to see you back here soon.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

I have to say this hotel and it's staff turned an awful beginning into a happy ending. I wanted to treat mu elderly mom and aunt to a nice weekend retreat. I had reserved another hotel in the area but upon arrival they didn't have the room nor did they try to find alternative accommodations. This is where Holiday Inn into the picture. I called frantic and spoke to Chris H at the front desk and explained the situation. He immediately went into help mode and was able to secure the last room they had (it was during spring break). When my mom finally arrived he acknowledged her right away and both he and the staff (Lisa C and Kim) made sure they had the best accomodations and service for the duration. The report came back five stars on their service. I plan to go there personally soon to experience the same. Thank you Chris, Lisa, and Kim for everything. YOU ROCK

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Sade47
Holidayinn930, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Daytona Beach on the Ocean, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2012

I'm so Happy to hear that our staff continues to excell in guest satisfaction & customer service.We're happy your Mom and Aunt had a great stay with us at the Holiday Inn & we look forward to you being able to come andexperience a stay with us and enjoy the great hotel & excellent customer service we provide. I'm glad we turned a bad situation in to a positve one for you and your family. thank you for taking the time to mention our great staff members by name.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

This Holiday Inn has everything needed for an outstanding stay at Daytona Beach. Yje location is perfect, close to the action but quieter that a half mile further south. Greeted at check in by Kim who identified herself as coming from our hometown was very quick. Our room was on the 6th floor and we had a great view, north and south, of the beach. Bar and restaurant personnel were especially friendly. Bonnie, our server at breakfast, found out that we had left our cell phone charger at home and she offered to check a box full that the hotel had found that prior guests had left behind. She came up with the exact charger we needed saving us a lot of time running around. Try this hotel, it's really super!!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dave2840

We're so happy that Kim Bonnie went Above & Beyond for you. your check in should be an easy process and I'm glad it was, when people leave their phone chargers and don't request for us to send them back to them.k we do hold them and keep them for times like yours when another guest might need one and I see it has worked in our favor glad we could help.
Thsank you for your kind words, please come back and see us again real soon.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

Spent 5 days at the HI for Daytona Bike Week and had a wonderful time.Our group had 4 rooms total and no complaints.The breakfast was especially good and we kept the bartenders pretty busy.The rooms were clean and our request for xtra towels was always granted promptly.The location was superior if being pretty close to Main St means anything to you.They had bike washing stuff set up which was convienent too...Its not the Ritz Carlton its a Holiday Inn afterall but for a HI its one of the best weve stayed at...Also the staff was extremly friendly and helpful and never without a smile..special hats off to Chris !!!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank brad b
Holidayinn930, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Daytona Beach on the Ocean, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2012

We're glad we could help you celebrate one of our towns busiest weeks Bike week!! it's always a very busy time for hotels and I'm so happy you and your friends spent it with us at the Holiday Inn and yes your right we're not a Ritz Carlton, but we are a top of the line Holiday Inn that prides itself on cleanliness and service, I'm happy we could help you enjoy your stay in Daytona Beach please come back and see us for Biketoberfest in October18-21st, I would like to thank you for taking the time to to put your comments on Trip Advisor I will pass your comments on to my hard working staff.

Thanks Again,

Reviewed March 15, 2012

This is one of the cleanest hotels that I have stayed at in a long time. The hotel staff were exceptional and so very familar with the area. The pool, patio and beach access were all wonderful. We plan on coming back with some teenagers in April for their spring break. You will not go wrong staying here, it's well worth their price.

Room Tip: Try to get a balcony room on either the right or the left side of the building, that way you are closer to the ocean. What an awesome view.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank C L
Holidayinn930, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Daytona Beach on the Ocean, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2012

My Staff and I are so very happy you enjoyed your stay with us, We try very hard to make sure everyone enjoy's their vacations with us, we strive on knowing the area and what's going on in the area so we can give our guest the best informaion possible I'm glad this worked out for you, we look forward to your return trip, if we can help in any other way please feel free to contact us at 386-255-5494. Thank you for your uplifting comments.

Thanks,