They are very strict about checking in @ 4pm. we had gone to the beach earlier that day & wanted to take a shower & a nap. tried to check in @ 1pm & told they would call us. tried @3pm even b4 we could ask the lady said not till 4 b4 we could speak. so we had a drink from the bar & took a nap by the pool. came inside @ 3:50 & saw other's getting turned away till 4pm. as it did turn to 4pm only 1 person checking in a bunch of pp is not a good idea either. so we waited to get called & nothing till 415 when we walked up there. that's when we got our coupon 4 the bar thinking we could of had it earlier while we waited. When we did get into our room it was alright bird crap all over the patio & couldn't lean on the railing b/c of it. there was a big crack in our shower & jaquzzie tub that makes u think u checked in with another hotel. The fridge was not even so every time u opened it sumthing would spill out. now since our room was in the corner it was next to the Broiler or A/C because in our bedroom u could hear a burrr noise every so often that will keep u awake if ur a lite sleeper & we couldn't really sleep the whole time. @ this time the hotel was getting a remodling so the noise didntt stop till sum time after 6:30 ( that's when we left to get dinner ). When we did wake up around 8ihs we could here the workers return by 9 & working on the building so no sleeping in here or nap after breakfest. the bill was under our door early in the morning like they need us to get out soon ? over all we wont be back. it had a jaquzzie that had more than enough hot water ( thank you ) the Breakfest is good I recomend the pork chops ! the main reason why we wont be back is the no check in till exactly 4pm or later with the other reason that was told to us was of ur room is still being cleaned. not being remodling or while u wait here is a coupon to our bar 4 a drink or 2.& that parking across the street will get ya killed during busy season !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach offers a breath taking view of the Atlantic Ocean. The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites is the prefect setting for a family vacation, the corporate traveler or a weekend get-a-way. We offer the finest amenities including private balconies, refrigerators, microwaves and free Wi-Fi. As our honored guest you will enjoy a large outdoor pool and tropical courtyard where you can step down on the warm sandy beach. Enjoy a cool tropical drink at the Seaside Oceanfront Lounge. Start your day in our Seaside Cafe where you can enjoy breakfast outside on the veranda and watch the sun rise over the ocean, end your day by relaxing with cocktails and one of our many dinner specials. For meetings or social events, we offer an executive board room as well as a beautiful ballroom with views of the ocean. You will also want to make time for golf at one of our many championship courses, enjoy the roar of the engines as NASCAR & Daytona International Speedway gear up for the many events; or going to the dogs at Daytona Beach Kennel Club. For the shoppers, there's Volusia Mall and Daytona Flea and Farmers Market. We are minutes to Main Street where it's the place to be during Bike Week and Biketoberfest. Whether you are splashing in the surf, taking a refreshing swim in the pool, you will always remember your Oceanfront getaway to The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Daytona Beach
- Holiday Inn Daytona Beach
- Daytona Beach Holiday Inn