“Need more training”

McDonald's
Ranked #254 of 381 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The employee at the second window need to get more training in serving food, she was missing a couple of items, I told her,,,, excuse me you are missing a couple of item,,, she turned around and yelled at some other employee,,Girlllll you mess this order ,,LMAO,, I thought it was kind of funny the way she say it ,,,when I double check my bag she had gave me the wrong items LOL but it was to late I was on the road.

1  Thank 305DADECOUNTY

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Service was great, food was the same. We enjoyed sitting upstairs as well. The area was clean and we went back twice, so I'd say it was ok. The franchise would be proud.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Have never eaten in a 2 story McDonalds, when we were ordering our food the manager was coughing all over the cash register; almost just said forget it, but our food was wrapped up when we got it, so I thought well o.k. maybe. I pulled the stairs lagging behind 2 teenagers who were content to look out the large windows as they had a biscuit I couldn't believe they had to post a sign up there that limited seating time to 30 minutes....we hadn't planned to stay long. Didn't go to Daytona Beach to eat at McDonalds it was just a new adventure seeing how we don't have 2 story McD's where we come from.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

The Mcdonalds has a wonderful lunchtime meal, unlike the ones where I am from that are better at breakfast time and have watered down orange juice. The bathroom was very clean and easy for me to move around in and private so I did not feel awkward spending a long time in there.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Pleasant staff, food hot, coffee hot, quick, clean