Fountain Beach Resort
Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$210
$125
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
$139
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$130
$111
$133
$119
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
Best Western International Speedway Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$126
$89
Travelocity
Plaza Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$169
$123
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Tropical Winds Oceanfront Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$161
Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$143
$109
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $154/night.

Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$114
$111
All reviewsevery afternoonan older propertyocean viewsmall kitchenrestaurants and barsqueen bedjacuzzi tubopened the doorgreat roomyogurtbeds were comfortableprivate balconytikidjunitbalconiesmicrowave
Reviewed July 29, 2012

We stayed here July 26 -29 2012. The hotel is clean and in good shape. But the pool was filthy the entire time. It was extremely cloudy and had many water bugs. You could not see the bottom of the pool and I would say it was full of bacteria. One of the owners of a unit, (this is a condo hotel) told me that it has had a continuous problem with keeping the pool clean and clear this summer. The pool had no water pressure coming from the jets from the pool pump and they did not give it professional regular maintenance during my stay. If you love a beach front pool at your resort check the pool before checking in! Also the hot tub was broken, it was hot but had no jets working.

Room Tip: Check your room out first since they are all privately owned and each are decorated with the owners taste.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tellingasiseeit
FountainBeachResort, Director of Sales at Fountain Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2015

Thank you for your review. We have since fixed said problems.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

My dad and I went to Daytona Beach for the 2012 Bike Week festivities during Spring Break, and I honestly did not have high expectations. To my surprise, this hotel was really nice! I loved the location & the price tag. It's great access to the Beach, Main St is in walking distance, and it's easy to hop on International Speedway Boulevard to go to the races. We were impressed with how clean the place was, the maid service was exceptional in stocking clean towels and everything. Parking was okay, there was only one night-close to midnight-where we took the last car space. There's easy access to the beach and there's a tiki bar out back. The pool out back is for residents only, so it was never full. It was super clean too. The tiki bar had a DJ too, which was great entertainment. The rooms are not sound proof, but I don't mind hearing a few motorcycles going down A1. I'd stay there again for sure!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank reviewer2186

Reviewed June 6, 2012

Overall, this place was a great value with a few good reason to return! This hotel does it's very best to be current & fun. We booked our rooms directly with the hotel. Check-in was quick & easy. The only downfall are the dated rooms. We stayed here with another couple, each having an ocean view king room - one room was nicely appointed, the other, not so much - the bed didn't have a headboard. Both rooms did have basic kitchen items. I believe that since these rooms are individually owned, there should be standards that are maintained for all rooms. Housekeeping left a little to be desired. The best parts of this hotel are the Oasis Tiki Bar with a restaurant, a DJ that starts at 1 p.m. and the oceanfront location! These are the reasons are why we will stay here again. It's also walking distance to many bars & restaurants. I would not recommend this place for families with small children. Overall, we liked this place and what it had to offer.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank 2ENVYus

Reviewed April 10, 2012

First time in this hotel and kind a like it just make sure when you book in call your reservation is good,front desk is helpfully mr t really help over all good place to stay

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Nicelifefor

Reviewed March 25, 2012

We stayed at the beautiful Fountain Resort for the first time and really liked the property. The location was very convenient. The room was very clean and was much bigger than I had expected. I liked the free Internet access. The staff at the front desk was very nice as well as housekeeping. I was also so happy with the pool side bar. The prices and food was good but what I am so pleased with is the DJ. TLB Productions was there and was so entertaining. I just want to express how good of a job he did and played great music as well. He was full of energy. I can t wait to come back!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family