My friends and I decided to stay there for spring break. We had looked online and came to found out that the place looked nice ( they obviously set up a room for display) when we arrive at the hotel we new this place was a horrible hotel. The doors didn't lock right, the carpet was dirty and filthy. My friends and I noticed a big blob of blood on he carpet. The towels in the bathroom were yellow, the bathroom didn't look like it had been clean in awhile nor did the room itself! I recommend not to stay here! It's may have a good price tag on it with staying rigt by the beach, but it's very dirty and unsafe! And the people at the desk were very rude and didn't consider thier visitors needs!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the heart of the action at our 100% non-smoking Super 8 Daytona Beach Oceanfront hotel, right on the sparkling beach and blocks from great restaurants, bars, live entertainment and the games and rides of the boardwalk. Our beachfront hotel is also minutes from family-friendly fun like the water rides at Daytona Lagoon. Keep up with family, friends and business on the go with our free Wi-Fi Internet, and soak up the sun in our outdoor pool. Our comfortable rooms feature 39 inch LED flat-screen TVs, ergonomic chairs, guest-controlled heating and cooling and free local calls. Accessible rooms and free parking for one car, per room are also available at our Daytona hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Super 8 Daytona Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conch House Hotel Daytona Beach
- Conch Hotel Daytona Beach