To say this hotel is in need of some TLC would be like saying a person suffering a gunshot wound could use a couple of aspirin. Booked late for a trip to the 24 Hours of Daytona, chose it because of availability and price....i now know why it was cheap and available.....honestly, I can't think of any possible way to recommend this hotel, except maybe location. It's on the beach, close to Oceanwalk amenities, but you might be better off sleeping in your car in the pay garage across from the Hilton. I've stayed in some sketchy properties before, but this is memorable for just how rundown it is. A shame, actually, given the location, but as it is, avoid it regardless of the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the heart of the action at our 100% non-smoking Super 8 Daytona Beach Oceanfront hotel, right on the sparkling beach and blocks from great restaurants, bars, live entertainment and the games and rides of the boardwalk. Our beachfront hotel is also minutes from family-friendly fun like the water rides at Daytona Lagoon. Keep up with family, friends and business on the go with our free Wi-Fi Internet, and soak up the sun in our outdoor pool. Our comfortable rooms feature 39 inch LED flat-screen TVs, ergonomic chairs, guest-controlled heating and cooling and free local calls. Accessible rooms and free parking for one car, per room are also available at our Daytona hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your Super 8 Daytona Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conch House Hotel Daytona Beach
- Conch Hotel Daytona Beach