“Worst $53 pedicure and no customer service etiquette”

Remedy Spa at Pelican Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: We are an upscale day spa with highly qualified, licensed professionals tailoring each service to the individual, making you feel at home and relaxed. We specialize in improving the quality of your overall wellbeing. Let us be your Remedy today.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Worst $53 pedicure and no customer service etiquette”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Tim the owner was an absolute horrific human being! I got red itchy feet from this place. My toes and heels after 3 days looked like I never got them done. Out of courtesy I requested PARTIAL refund and receive a nasty list of why owner will not refund HALF OF THE $53. I'm a very dissatisfied customer and do not appreciate being disrespected. Poor customer service etiquette.

Visited September 2013
Timothy F, Owner at Remedy Spa at Pelican Bay, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Dear Sherma48,
We always appreciate our customer’s feedback and opinion on their service(s) with Remedy Spa. We are sorry to hear that your experience was dissatisfying and would love to make it up to you by fixing your Spa Pedicure. I can assure you that exceptional customer service is something that we are known for so again I am sorry if you felt that you received anything less. We stand behind our services and technicians and are always willing to fix any issue that arises.
Thank you.
Tim, The Owner

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best Spa in the Area”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Had an hour massage here and it was amazing! My therapist was actually the owner and his attention to detail exceeded my expectations. I would highly reccomend this spa to anyone!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Magdalena1389
Timothy F, Front Office Manager at Remedy Spa at Pelican Bay, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
I just wanted to take a moment to express our appreciation for your review. We value our customers and are always thankful for their feedback. We look forward to seeing you again! Thank-you.
Daytona Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Spa Pedicure”
Reviewed September 2, 2011

This Spa is amazing... From the staff to the decor!! From the second you walk in the door you feel like you are at "home." I received the best spa pedicure I have ever had from Tamara, she was great!! Thanks so much Remedy Team.....

Visited August 2011