Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Book in advance
from
$65.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Three Brothers Boards Dolphin and Manatee Paddle Board Tours
from $65.00
More Info
1,843 results
All reviews great guide our tour guide blue springs awesome experience great morning amazing tour highly recommend this tour super fun great trip saw dolphins a lot of fun seth wildlife adventure instructor daytona myers
Selected filters
Reviewed October 23, 2019

A friend and myself went out for the first time and being a local I thought I knew all about stand up paddle boarding well, I was wrong.
Dan provided thorough a run down of the board and paddle anatomy which made for a easy and effortless paddle.
While on the tour we saw all kinds of fish and even had a curious manatee come over for a visit, how cool!!
Dan was so knowledgeable about the area and made sure to point out hard-to-see wildlife and local historic landmarks. I didn’t realize all the cool things to see in our area or how beautiful our inter-coastal truly is.
All in all it was a great experience and I highly recommend to any visitor or local.

Reviewed October 19, 2019

We had a great trip! Dan was very patient with us (me especially) as we had never been on a paddle board before. It was a beautiful relaxing tour, and a good work out!
The manatees were hiding, despite our best efforts to find them. We still had a great time! Thanks Dan!

Reviewed October 15, 2019

Dan was our tour guide and he was amazing! He was funny and pleasant. Unfortunately we did not see any animals due to it being so late in the season but dan truly did his best to make sure we had an amazing time! Ask for dan if you do this tour!

Reviewed October 8, 2019

Seth was great at explaining everything and made sure we all had an awesome time! I would highly recommend this!

Reviewed October 7, 2019 via mobile

We had an outstanding time paddle boarding! Seth was fabulous! He offers a great customer experience including sharing what to expect, super instructions, fun trip, and a great conversationalist. We will return!