TripAdvisor

from $55.00
from $49.00
from $143.99
1,073 results
All reviews our tour guide great guide awesome experience great workout great morning highlight of our trip explained everything amazing tour these guys super fun great trip lots of fun jacob dolphins wildlife adventure instructor
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We came from Texas and wasn’t expecting to do much in the water with the wind and waves being so rough. But paddleboarding with these guys was well worth the experience. Seth was awesome and very personable. He kept it real, instructed us on everything from beginning to end, and he made sure nobody was left behind. There was hardly any sea life out, probably because of the harsh waters, but learning how to paddle board made it worth the two hours.

Reviewed September 17, 2019 via mobile

From first calling to the actual tour, everybody was so nice and helpful. Jacob was a great guide! He was patient, helpful, and also took pictures for us! It was so fun and we got to see a dolphin! I highly recommend Three Brothers!!

Reviewed September 17, 2019 via mobile

Jacob did an excellent job with instruction and guiding us throughout the tour! Highlight of our trip.

Reviewed September 17, 2019 via mobile

Amazing customer service from Jake he worked with our group to accomplish a fun and a beautiful experience.

Reviewed September 17, 2019 via mobile

I took a tour of a chocolate factory on Beach street and they had information on this tour. I was hesitant on following through due to my knee surgeries last year. being a novice from Wichita, KS I was completely in the dark on how this would turn out. But, the core of a man's spirit comes from new experiences and Jacob @ Three Brothers Boards did not disappoint. Not only did he ensure that I understand the logistics of the paddleboard but he stayed with us every minute. The weather was amazing, Jacob's engagement and passion for his position was refreshing, the sights of the Dolphins, Manatee, Pelican, and Bald Eagles was priceless. Don't let anything stop you for experiencing this adventure. Jacob, thank you Sir. I will never forget this.