“Great experience, use caution if you would like to go on a windy day”

Three Brothers Boards Dolphin and Manatee Paddle Board Tours
Dolphin and Manatee Stand Up Paddleboard Tour
Ranked #1 of 35 Tours in Daytona Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We offer many services, but our Dolphin and Manatee Adventure Tour is hands down the most popular! In fact, our Dolphin and Manatee Adventure Tour was featured on the Travel Channel as one of the BEST Tours in America! Our Dolphin and Manatee Paddle Board Adventure is something you can only find a couple of places in the entire world and it is guaranteed to be an Adventure that you will never forget! Three Brothers Boards offers Stand Up Paddle Board Dolphin and Manatee tours, Paddle Board lessons, paddle surfing lessons, paddle board rentals and paddle board eco tours in Daytona Beach. We have had the privilege of sharing our tours with people 7 days a week, five times a day for the last 8 years straight! We have boards for all ages, sizes and experience levels. Most people who come out on tour with us have never tried paddle boarding so we start every tour with an on ground demonstration and lesson. Then there is a calm bay where everyone has a chance to try it out and get comfortable. If anyone still does not feel comfortable, we have 1, 2 and 3 person kayaks on site that we can switch to. Once we set off on our adventure we will do a circle around an Island, where we will go under 8 bridges, through the Yatch Club along side all of the Yatchs, we will go through small winding canals always close to shore and in relatively shallow water. We will go through multiple spots that have a high concentration of Manatees and the Dolphin are everywhere! Your SUP tour is guaranteed to be amazing with great memories to share when you go home. We offer our tours at 8:30 am, 10:30am, 12:30pm, 2:30pm and 4:30pm. We have become weather experts over the last 8 years and we highly recommend that you give us a call to check when the weather will be best when considering which tour time to book. Call today to schedule your reservation and find out first hand why this is the #1 Thing to do in all of Daytona Beach!
Reviewed April 14, 2012

Guide was great, we had a group of eight which included four kids. The sites are nice, we did see some dolphins and a manatee. It was a bit windy, so are younger daughter who was 11 struggled a little but worked it out. If you are looking for a different experience, this is a trip for you. Follow up the trip to some yogurt at Rhokkos - very good

Reviewed April 5, 2012

I wanted to try paddle boarding. I read the reviews and was excited to try it on vacation in Daytona Beach. Brett, our tour guide, gave us a short tutorial and then we got on our paddle boards. My 12 year old son and 10 year old daughter took off like shots. My wife and I struggled a little with our stability. Brett was patient and gave us tips to help us out. My wife decided to paddle from her knees and that worked well for her. The tour was great, I got within 10 yards of a dolphin surfacing. It was a beautiful day and the breeze was very light. It is a little expensive ($50 per person), but like I said in the title, it was worth it.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

Wedid a group tour with friends, including two 11 year olds. Our instructor, Brett, was very patient with the kids and also helped us adults feel comfortable. Would definitely recommend 3 Brothers to anyone looking to try it out!

Reviewed March 28, 2012

This was a great experience, so glad we did it. We had our 11 year old with us and the instructor was very patient and encouraging with her. We would definitely do it again.

Reviewed March 7, 2012

A must do when in Daytona. This was our first trip to Daytona. It was a surprise trip for my two teenage daughters and my mother. Before arriving I spoke with Three Brothers Boards about my mothers age ( 60 something) and if she could do this. Not a problem they said. They were right. We all had a great time. Brett our tour guide couldn't have been any better. Paddle boarding is definitely a bucket list must! My mother was so proud of herself and I was proud of her too!

Travelers who viewed Three Brothers Boards Dolphin and Manatee Paddle Board Tours also viewed

Been to Three Brothers Boards Dolphin and Manatee Paddle Board Tours? Share your experiences!