“amazing coffee!”

Vittoria's Italian Coffee & Pastry
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed April 9, 2014

authentic italian coffee here! pastries are great too! My husband's 100% italian and he loved the coffee and pastries as well. stop by you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

This is about as close to the little sidewalk cafes we visited in Italy as you will find. A quaint, little cafe where Vittoria herself bakes the pastries and cakes and even makes the cappuccinos. The home made chocolate/almond biscotti was perfect with the cappuccino and the sfogliatelle was still warm.

Prices are what you would expect for genuine, artisan baked goods. Enjoy them fresh while seated at one of the wrought iron tables, don't take them back to your room to go stale in the damp DBS air.

Vittoria is a charming and accomplished woman, worth the visit just to meet her.

1  Thank MTL_MX5
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Italian coffee and pastries. Chocolate eclairs. Everything freshly made. Cash only. It is about average price for what it is. Not cheap, but worth every penny.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

My husband and I stopped here while visiting Daytona Beach. We purchased a cannoli, eclair and a small assortment of cookies. To take back to our hotel. The total was $13.65. Pricey but I figured it would be worth it if they were as good as some of the reviews stated. WRONG! All of the items were stale. The cannoli shell was mushy and the filling tasted old. Same with the Eclair my husband took one bite and threw it away. I had bought the cookies to take home for my grandkids but decided I better check them out same problem stale and old tasting. I will not be visiting Vittoria bakery again!

3  Thank Lee A S
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Great place for real Italian coffees and pastries. Momma makes many of her special recipes for the lunch fare either for eat in or take away. Great little place too often overlooked.