“Amazing food and service!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bombay Grille - CLOSED

Bombay Grille
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Description: Where spices make their presence felt across a variety of dishes, each one to its native origin. Our combination of spices transforms each dish into a leaping maze of color, flavor and aroma. The Culinary and Service team is highly trained. We have two dining rooms, a full liquor bar and a lunch buffet.Parties of 150 can be accommodated in our private dining areas. Catering is available for functions up to 1000 people.
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Amazing food and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

We decided to try Indian food for the first time and we were not disappointed!!! The staff was extremely attentive and answered all my questions and they were super friendly. We ordered takeout which took around 20 minutes. The food was excellent and the Indian gravy was delicious!! Will definitely return!

• Visited May 2013

Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“bg regular”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

poor appetizers, deserts, and slow service. butter chicken is great though, buffet is also usually good, but the food is not hot enough.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Dhrumel S
Jacksonville, Florida
“Average food, good service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I happened to visit this place for lunch buffet on my way to Orlando. The dishes were limited but presented nicely. The taste was ok but not great. The quality of naan was good but they serve very small pieces on the table and have to ask for more after every few minutes. I hate when you are hungry and have to wait for bread or naan. I hope they improve. Prices are okay.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
palm coast florida
“Best Indian food for miles”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

The food is authentic and very nicely done. The restaurant has nice atmosphere and the wait staff does a good job without being intrusive. Personally I don't want my waiter to become my best friend, but to be friendly, efficient and appreciative that I am spending my money there. This is my first choice for Indian food in central Florida, including Orlando. I have spent a lot of time in India and this place gives me pleasant memories of those times.

• Visited March 2013
Port Dover, Canada
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

Have been meaning to try the Bombay Grill and finally went today for lunch. Warm welcome..fabulous food...great staff...great price. Will be going back soon

• Visited April 2013