“Good food”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Good food”
Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for something besides a typical chain restaurant. We stumbled on this place. It reminds you of a "greasy spoon", but sometimes that is where you experience the best food. So, we ordered the gyro, kofte kebab and tabouli. All were very good. The prices were good. If we had found this restaurant earlier we would have returned. The waitress was friendly.

Visited December 2013

Omaha, Nebraska
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

Definitely eat on the top level, great atmosphere! The Philly boli was superb! Very fresh and flavorful! Beef shawarma was delightful! The service was prompt and friendly. My husband and I had a great experience! Our waiter was super friendly!

Thief River Falls, Minnesota
“Ambiance was wonderful”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We ordered the grape leaves (which were filled with beef and lamb and fillafels. We liked the fillafels a lot, weren't as sure about the grape leaves. They were okay. It is fun to try something new. The menu has mediterranean and greek influenced food, so some of it is new, and we haven't tried it before. excellent service. There is a bakery downstairs, and we took some baklava for the road.

Visited October 2013
Ormond Beach
“Decent Food, but...”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

My husband and I had an appointment at 6 pm, so we decided to grab a bite to eat on Beach St. I selected this restaurant because it looked neat on the outside. Once we sat down I realized the place had no air on, and the oil cloth table cloth was not as clean as I would have liked and I wanted to leave. My husband insisted that we stay because we were in a hurry. They do have authentic food often served with Tahini or Takii sauce, and fresh made pita bread. My husband had a lamb dish and thought it great, I had chicken in a pita wrap that was o:k. The restaurant was small--other room not yet open-- and more like a luncheonette with a counter. The pizza and Greek salad looked good. Would I return, NO. Would my husband, YES!

• Visited September 2013
Pennsylvania
“Local joint.”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Nice local hole in the wall. Excellent food ! I had a falafel giro. Atmosphere needs work. Swamp cooler or air conditioner was dripping...good it was not level so one bucket could catch the dripping. Those things I don't care much about as long as food is great and it was! Very good waitress too.

Visited August 2013