“One of my favorite places!”

Ronin Sushi and Bar
Ranked #21 of 377 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Exceptional Sushi Experience
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Ronin is the ONLY place I'm comfortable eating sushi around the Daytona / Ormond area. They have a decent variety, and fresh ingredients. Ronin has a wonderful atmosphere and all of it's employees are very friendly . Ronin is definitely on the top of my list of restaurants I go to and love.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Ronin used to be my second home for two straight years. Here is where Me and Jeffrey (one of my best friends in Dab) met Alicia, Jigar, Mike, Hieu, Sydney and the others. The food was amazing, always started off with the sashimi and went of with all the rolls, all perfect and the pomagranate sake was just amazing. The Ronin family made it all worth it. Highly recommend, best sushi i have tried in a non asian country (have tride in the Uk, Italy, Amsterdam, Paris, Germany). Nothing compares to this guys. Love Ronin!!!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Read the reviews, almost all good. At the risk of promoting the place,of which I have no interest, this place is really good. My first visit. Nice decor, attentive staff, very good sushi. Maybe an in place at the moment, but it has legs. Some creative rolls, and good quality fish. If you like sushi, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

This place was AMAZING!!! We went for my husband's birthday and had a wonderful meal!!! We ordered 2 of the rolls off the regular menu and 2 specials...all were phenomenal and make sure to get the edamame to start! Our 11 month old couldn't get enough and kept her busy while we ate. Our waitress was a delight and very accomodating. The restaurant was a little dark for us but we could have asked to sit near the window as there were a few window seats that offered a bit more light. Can't wait to go back the next time we're in Daytona :-)

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Best quality sushi place in Daytona area. No Japanese steakhouse. This is for sushi lovers only. Great fresh quality in a peaceful modern setting. Very nice place.