“Good stuff”

Don Vito's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 419 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Description: Family owned and operated, Don Vito's Italian Restaurant is a fantastic establishment that utilizes traditional recipes and comfortable surroundings to provide patrons with, "A Meal YOU Can't Refuse". Using fifth generation recipes passed down from their grandmothers in the kitchen, the owners sons prepare authentic Italian dishes ranging from all of your favorites to some unique creations that you may not have experienced previously, including PIZZA. All of this is served up in a comfortable dining room with black booths, and a number of pieces of Italian art and movie photos on the wall. Located in the quaint Beach Street area directly on International Speedway Blvd. And across the bridge from the beach, Don Vito's is a must-visit Italian restaurant in Daytona for dine in, take out or catering!
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

I always look for a local dive when I travel. Read the reviews for this place and I was sold when I read the owners response to the NEGATIVE reviews. Any person who defends their employees and takes as much pride in their cooking the way this place does is something I have to try. Calzone and Pizza were great. Walked in to pick my order up and it kinda felt like the Italian version of my cousins mom and pop restaurant in Kentucky. Just a bunch of folks sitting around talking and eating along with the owner stepping in to shoot the breeze. These folks work hard and deserved my business and in kind I was repaid with good food.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,314)

Reviewed July 23, 2017

We made the drive from Beverly Beach and arrived just as they opened. Was met by the owners who are New Yorkers. We had fun kibitzing with them throughout the dinner. Dinner was pizza. Some of the best pizza we have ever had. We had the vegetarian and pepperoni pizzas. By the time we were leaving, half of the restaurant was filled. We were going back to try the pasta but just ran out of time. There's no doubt that the pasta dishes would be as good.

Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

From the moment we walked in, we felt we were in their family kitchen instead of a stuffy restaurant. The food was excellent. My son had the chicken Parmesan and I had the calzone with a side salad. They came out piping hot and delicious. The owner joked with everyone as if we were long time friends, he even introduced us to another table who just happened to live not far from us in Ohio. We would definitely come back when in Daytona!

Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

This place is the real deal. Food was to die for and the service made you feel like you were sitting at your Italian cousins table. Can't wait to come back!

Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

We've been coming here in July for the last five years and love the food and the fun, family-like atmosphere that the owners provide. For this trip, we ordered pizza and garlic rolls and everything was delicious! Thanks for always making it a great dining experience, Barbara and Jimmy :)