“Like none other”

Don Vito's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 419 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Description: Family owned and operated, Don Vito's Italian Restaurant is a fantastic establishment that utilizes traditional recipes and comfortable surroundings to provide patrons with, "A Meal YOU Can't Refuse". Using fifth generation recipes passed down from their grandmothers in the kitchen, the owners sons prepare authentic Italian dishes ranging from all of your favorites to some unique creations that you may not have experienced previously, including PIZZA. All of this is served up in a comfortable dining room with black booths, and a number of pieces of Italian art and movie photos on the wall. Located in the quaint Beach Street area directly on International Speedway Blvd. And across the bridge from the beach, Don Vito's is a must-visit Italian restaurant in Daytona for dine in, take out or catering!
Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

If you want to be ignored, don't go here! If you want to be treated like part of the family with the best home cooked meal - don't skip this place. Hands down the best Italian food I have had in years! We visited on vacation based on other reviews and were not disappointed. The food was clearly made just for us by members of the family and it was A-M-A-ZING! (Seriously temped to lick my plate. We had a carafe of wine, the chicken Parmesan (can you say yummy cheese!), portobello ravioli (so good I only shared a tiny bite with my husband!) and decadent tiramisu. If we lived here, this would be either a family or date nite regular spot. Wish I could take this back to Washington with me!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,313)

Reviewed July 20, 2017

The owners are a couple from New York, husband and wife are the wait staff. They are friendly and make you feel at home. Food is always DELICIOUS, huge portions and the prices are reasonable for what you get. We eat there every time we are in Daytona Beach and we recommend Don Vito's to everyone........WE LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

My husband frequents Don Vito's while traveling and he took me and our girls for an early dinner during our day trip to Daytona today. Since we arrived early, there was only one other table seated but the restaurant quickly began to fill. We were greeted warmly by the owners (an absolutely wonderful husband and wife team), and we started our meal with garlic knots which were heavenly. My girls ordered cheese ravioli and marinara with penne, my husband had a calzone, and I had the ziti. The portions were huge and everything arrived hot and fresh. Their sauces are homemade and delicious! The ziti was amazing and I am already looking forward to eating the rest as a late night snack. Both Barbara and her husband checked on us often and shared funny stories and antidotes with us throughout the meal. We were thoroughly entertained and very well fed. This is a 100% family run restaurant (their sons and daughters-in-law work there too) and they really made you feel like you were part of the family too. My husband goes there often and I can't wait to go back!!!

Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

Don Vito's deserves all of the phenomenal reviews it has on trip advisor. The atmosphere and staff are charming and engaging, and the food is phenomenal. If you are ever in Daytona Beach, it is a stop worth making!

Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

We called ahead half hour to close time & they told us to come on in! I wish I would've taken pictures of our food before we dug in to show everyone have amazing it was! The lasagna my fiancé got was as big as the plate! My little girl loved her spaghetti and meatballs, and my chicken parmesan was to die for! This was our last dinner on vacation and it was by far the best yet. Anytime I'm in the Daytona area I will be back! The owners both came out and talked with us, you could tell they really take pride in their restaurant & it definitely shows in their food!