“Great service!!!”

Don Vito's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 388 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Description: Family owned and operated, Don Vito's Italian Restaurant is a fantastic establishment that utilizes traditional recipes and comfortable surroundings to provide patrons with, "A Meal YOU Can't Refuse". Using fifth generation recipes passed down from their grandmothers in the kitchen, the owners sons prepare authentic Italian dishes ranging from all of your favorites to some unique creations that you may not have experienced previously, including PIZZA. All of this is served up in a comfortable dining room with black booths, and a number of pieces of Italian art and movie photos on the wall. Located in the quaint Beach Street area directly on International Speedway Blvd. And across the bridge from the beach, Don Vito's is a must-visit Italian restaurant in Daytona for dine in, take out or catering!
Brecksville, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great service!!!”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Was looking for a place for our group and found Don Vito's. Had the Eggplant Pizza and it didn't disappoint! The value and service makes Don Vito's a great place for busines or to dine with friends!

1 Thank jurczyk

Bradford, Massachusetts
“Fun place to eat”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Had a great time! Very personable staff. Food was VERY good. I had the sausage & meatball hero and was stuffed. Very relaxed atmosphere.

Madison, New Hampshire
“I felt like I was in someone's house, took me back to my days in Philly”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

I live in New England now but one of the things I miss about growing up in Philly is the fun, family atmosphere of Italian restaurants in South Philly. Although the operators of Don Vito's are from Queens, it's that same great atmosphere of feeling like you are eating in someone's else home. Great personal service mixed in with some good natured ribbing too.

The food was very good. I had Stromboli and also Garlic Knots and it was wonderful- nice fillings in the stromboli and great texture to the dough too. I knew they were the real deal when I heard them say "Manigott" for Manicotti. I would recommend Don Vito's for families or a group of friends. You'll have some great Italian cooking here and have a lot of laughs at the same time.

Toronto, Canada
“Great food.. Great service!”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

My wife and I and friends of ours... stayed in Daytona for a couple of days on our way to Tampa and wanted to find a good local restaurant. We read about Don Vitos' and decided to give it a try.
What a GREAT meal we all had! Excellent size portions.. great taste...very reasonable prices and most of all.. had a great time being taken care of by the owners Barbara and her husband....(sorry.. don't remember his name) who don't put on an act and are just their natural selves. Very warm .. funny.. entertaining and they appreciate having good customers as well as we appreciate their hospitality.
We will DEFINITELY eat there again next time we're in the area!!

Well done Barbara!

take care
Norm , Barb, Bill, Celine....(EH!!) hahaha
From Toronto

• Visited November 2012
Savannah Area, GA
“Delicious food and family friendly atmosphere”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

We had an excellent meal at Don Vito's last night. This family owned and operated restaurant serves authentic Italian food at very reasonable prices. We had a variety of dishes, shrimp scampi, chicken parm, Stromboli, etc., and everything was yummy. Jimmy is a great host, and the service is excellent.

• Visited November 2012