Tripadvisor
Daytona Beach
Post
Inbox
Search

“Great Food and Great Service”
Review of Crabby's Oceanside

Crabby's Oceanside
Ranked #7 of 434 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Description: Bringing fresh local seafood to Daytona Beach. Enjoy mouth watering cuisine, killer cocktails, and a view that will make you never want to leave. Come enjoy the ocean views with us here at Oceanside.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Cora checked on us several times while we were eating dinner and brought drink refills without being asked. The atmosphere was great and dinner was delicious!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (195)

Reviewed January 19, 2020

Food was awesome and Dean, our server, took really good care of us. He went above and beyond and we really appreciate it!

Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

We had a great meal at Crabby’s Oceanside with Dean as our server. The atmosphere is awesome with windows facing the ocean and there was outside seating as well. My wife had the Crab with Shrimp Scampi made with those extraordinary Royal Red Shrimp. She said it was very good and the slaw with a touch of apple was outstanding. I had the Blackened Flounder and Royal Red Shrimp and it was VERY good. It was all very good and we would highly recommend this restaurant for a wonderful meal and night out. Dean is a very attentive server and I would recommend you ask for him by name.

Reviewed January 18, 2020

Our personal waiter was Nate. My wife and I were walking on Daytona Beach and decided to try out this new restaurant. We asked for suggestions and Nate read us like a book and made suggestions and told us the why. Our first experience was exceptional. The flavor of the food exceeded our expectations. The atmosphere on this Saturday was great. We will return with family and will ask for Nate.

I said personal waiter at the beginning because Nate made us feel like we were the only couple he was serving. Thank you Nate!

Reviewed January 16, 2020 via mobile

We visited when they 1st opened in October. It was so great that I couldn’t wait to go back and have another Ahi bowl with grilled shrimp. I raved about the place to everyone.
Sunday were in the area. We had been outside all day and were chilly and starved. I ordered the exact meal. It was awful. The shrimp was cold and chopped up not grilled. as before. The salsa was old and not fresh.
The prices are a bit steep and it was a disappointing visit. Also, they were out of Pino Grigio.
We won’t be returning.