“Taste, Presentation, Drinks and Atmosphere is wonderful!”

Hyde Park Prime Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: This Resturaunt is inside the Hilton Hotel
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went here for my grandsons birthday. The service, food and wine was all fantastic. We all had a different steak and everyones was cut to perfection. The wine selection is perfect for pairing the best wine for the food we had. From the appetizers to the after dinner digestif the choices are unbelievable for any appetite.
I suggest starting with the Chilled Shellfish Platter with glass of Pinot Grigio. If you prefer starting with a salad the Hyde Park Wedge (my husband really liked this) is an excellent choice. I had the Steak Cabernet, my husband had the Austrailian Wagyu and my son had Steak a la Lobster. There were seven of us and we all tried something different dinners. Everyone loved theirs and no doggie boxes need. Another must try is the Creamed Corn Pancetta. You will not be disappointed here.

Date of visit: March 2019
Write a reviewReviews (645)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a nice bacon gruyere burger and an awesome old fashioned.

Dessert was the best and I really enjoyed the butter cake.

Didn’t give 5 stars because it suffers from inflated “inside hotel” prices.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 20, 2019

the prices. Quite expensive. But it was our first time, and we had wonderful waiters, Aaron and Tony. Aaron can explain every dish with such elegance and charm that I want to order everything! Also very knowledgeable about wine selections. Including words like buttery, flowery and earthy. If you want some knowledge, with a dash of entertainment, accompanied by a delicious meal, be sure and ask for Aaron!

After dinner, there was a free concert (a tribute band to Crosby, Stills and Nash) at the Daytona Bandshell, followed by fireworks. We just walked down the steps, and we were there! (Every week during the summer, a free concert on Saturday night at the Daytona Bandshell). I think you can get a table at Hyde Park outside and hear the whole thing.

Although a lovely upscale restaurant, as usual in FL, people were dressed VERY casually! I am from Philly, so not quite used to it. I mean, can't you at least put on a polo shirt or a comfortable dress and nice sandals? Instead of cutoffs and a tanktop to dine in beautiful restaurant? Oh well, old-fashioned I guess.

1  Thank Judith B
Reviewed August 18, 2019 via mobile

Visited for Sunday “framily”
dinner and was blown away by the service, food and wine. My wife and friend are big time wine drinkers, but our server, Aaron, made a great suggestion on a red wine that satisfied even a non-wino like me. Aaron accurately described all specials and steaks and made it hard to decide. Ended up going with the tomahawk waygu steak and was VERY satisfied. Cooked to perfection and extremely tasty. My wife and friend were delighted with their selections as well. I HIGHLY reccomend the guyere au grautin potatoes. The garlic on top of my steak was a very nice touch. We’ll have to eat dessert first next time. An all-around 360-degree great customer experience. Make a reservation. You will not be disappointed amd will leave with a full heart and a full belly. 5/5 stars!

Reviewed August 12, 2019 via mobile

This restaurant is located in the Hilton Hotel on A1A beach side in Daytona Beach. They do have outside seating weather permitting. Valet parking is validated.
They greeted us for our special dinner (Anniversary) and had a candle with rose petals. Very nice wine selection. Our server explained everything and was very attentive. The filet and ribeye were done perfectly with a slight chargrill to the outside. The roasted Brussel sprouts were delicious as were the potatoes gruyere gratin. It was $$$$ but well worth it.