“Sunday Brunch”

Cross street: LPGA and I95
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Sunday Brunch”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I came here on Sunday because I love the brunch and the piano playing of Mr. Carl Grant. However, this particular day fell within their "Lobster Month" . I was blown away by the Lobster, Risotto and creamed spinach special. Saffron flavored and chunks of lobster made the Risotto outstanding. I am back again today for lunch and more of the lobster specials. Maybe the coconut lobster bites this time. I'll come back for brunch next month after I have tried each of the lobster dishes. My partner had his "old faithful" french dip sandwich. All I can say is fresh cooked to order food this delicious and this affordable makes it easy for me to come back again and again.

• Visited October 2013

DeLand
“Good but Noisy and Overpriced”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

My wife and I along with another couple ate at Vince Carter’s last Saturday evening. We had eaten there once before about a year or so ago. The food was good but most entrees are overpriced for the area. They do have $10 hamburgers for those who just want to eat at Vince Carter’s and don’t want to spend too much, or I guess just like to eat hamburgers for dinner. This is a very nice looking upscale facility, but is somewhat loud and touristy. Being old fashioned, we like to dress nicely to eat at an expensive restaurant on a Saturday night, but expect to be seated next to people with baseball hats on backwards, tee shirts and shorts while eating your $32 dollar steak or $28 sea bass. Don’t get me wrong, this is not a bad place by any stretch, just not what you would expect for the price. What irritated me the most was paying $9 for a Maker’s Mark on the rocks. The bottle of wine was triple priced as opposed to double priced over store prices as is more common.

• Visited August 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Good Atmosphere, but....”
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

The food was average more like an Applebee's. Our party had flatbreads, pork chops, salmon, and a hamburger. Pork chops were ok, 2 of them. Salmon was just ok and the rest was mainly left behind. Service was slow and not very observant. Two of four got napkins until we asked for more. Good thing is that prices were mid-range. If they could get their act together this could be a great place. The physical facility is awesome.

• Visited September 2013
Palm Coast, Florida
“Vince spent a lot of money here, and it shows”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Beautiful facilities, a state of the art modern restaurant right here in sleepy hollow. The bar dining area is comfortable and lined with big screen tv's showing every thing. The food is very good, the service is very good and the prices are less than you would expect. Actually if they had slot machines this restaurant would fit right in as a high class Vegas act, first class everything just to get you in the door. There are dining rooms look equally impressive.

• Visited July 2013
Daytona Beach, FL
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Our group of 11 had wonderful experience at Vince Carter's Restaurant. We selected this location because the fabulous jazz layer Thomas Jones was playing in the dining room! The evening began in the piano bar, which also had live entertainment. The dining room if beautiful with great views of a lake and fountain. Service was prompt but not intrusive. The food was very good. Date Night was being featured... four course dinner for two just $60! We started with seared scallops, then on to fabulous lobster bisque, black and blue sirloin pasta for me, and shrimp for her, followed by cheesecake.
One problem we run into with a group is the food service and billing problem... no there! All went well.

• Visited August 2013