TripAdvisor
Daytona Beach
Post
Inbox
Search

“Best way to end the day. ”

Curly Cream Rolled Icecream
Ranked #8 of 9 Dessert in Daytona Beach
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The ice cream and service were amazing. I had a vanilla based with Raspberry. I topped it with chocolate syrup, Oreo crumbs and banana. It was delicious. Definitely will visit when I come back to Florida.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (11)

Reviewed August 12, 2019

great employee's & great ice cream--this was my first experience here but ti was most memorable!! it was fun watching how they create the different master pieces & the taste was great--very surprised -- a must stop @ when visiting Daytona

Reviewed July 9, 2019 via mobile

This is a take on the liquid to solid ice cream shops out there. Like the nitrogen ice cream shops. Ice cream base (chocolate or vanilla) is poured on a frozen metal disk. Flavors are added, mixed, and spread over the disk. Then it is scrapped and rolled. Lots of favors and toppings you can choose from (3 toppings included in the $7 per cup price). Fruits used are fresh. The ice cream is very smooth. And you get a lot of ice cream in the cup. Recommended.

Reviewed July 7, 2019 via mobile

You scream, we scream, we all scream for ice cream. Curly Cream Rolled Ice-cream is a great change of pace from your ordinary ice cream parlors. This is a definite go to if your in the Daytona, Ormond beach area.

Reviewed June 6, 2019 via mobile

My daughter's saw the sign for the ice cream shop and I tried to ignore it (of course lol) but we visited anyway and I'm glad we did! I was pleased to know that it was a family business and everyone is so energetic, helpful and welcoming! Rolled ice cream, vegan at that - was something I never heard about. You choose your ice cream base, then your mix-ins and then toppings. It was fun to watch them create it and the price and taste was great!

Date of visit: June 2019