“Great steaks”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Florida
“Great steaks”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Steaks were very good. Very good service, not too long of a wait during bike week. Overall enjoyed the experience. I think we all enjoyed the food.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank DCDFlorida

“Quality over quantity”
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

After eating at a competitor to longhorns I went in with the bar raised already, so when our food came I was slightly disappointed with the lack of it, to be fair the food did taste great but wished I had more of it. The plate was rather small to compliment the size of meal. The price was slightly high for what you got but again I can't stress enough that the food in which we got did taste great and full of flavour but I ended up buying a dessert from else where.

2 Thank Jack W
Brighton, United Kingdom
“OK....”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

We tried Longhorn because we loved the Outback and we had heard Longhorn was better. We waited for a while for about 5 minutes for a table which was fine and then we were seated. I then got a delicious sangria which I thought was really good value, only $6.99 which was huge! I then went for a sirloin steak. I had asked for medium rare but when it came out, it was still mooing on the plate. My mother in law asked for her's to be cooked more but it took a while to come back, therefore I didn't bother. I am not usually fussy but it was no way medium rare, so my other half ate the rest of my steak. Our waitress was lovely though, but I just didn't want to wait for it to be cooked more.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank xnesx
Pittsburg, NH
“delicious”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Great staff and awesome atmosphere. Food was awesome and reasonably priced. Would love to go back to LongHorn again.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank tlgrn64
Saint Petersburg, FL
“Delicious”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

We don't usually do chain steakhouses as they are usually pretty predictable. This was the exception. Crazy, but we went to a steakhouse and all ordered chicken. I chose the new "Napa Chicken" and it was crazy good. We had the best waitress Lecia. She just bent over backwards for us and had the kitchen make a couple of dietary exceptions. All in all I would reccommend this place to all. You can call 1/2 hour ahead to get on the list. Our wait was less than 20 minutes. Loved it!

• Visited March 2013