“Brisket!”

Dickey's Barbecue Pit
Order Online
Ranked #189 of 470 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Didn't realize this place existed. Drove around the bend and smelled the bbq. Brisket was our favorite. The bbq ribs were tasty but the slab we got were on the rushed, overcooked side (some parts were hard and chewy). Didn't care much about the sides. The creamed spinach was a bit salty for my taste buds. Will try other meats next visit. Reasonably priced meals.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (10)

Reviewed June 3, 2019 via mobile

The meat was perfect ( and we got one pound of brisket and one of pulled pork), the sides of beans, potato salad and slaw was delicious!! We were impressed with the friendliness of the staff—we had a delightful conversation while the food was assembled! I have eaten at this chain restaurant in Mississippi so knew what to expect—and was not disappointed!! Kudos!!

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

The food was great and so were the prices. The staff was really friendly. We will be back! Thanks for the southern hospitality!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 8, 2019 via mobile

This restaurant is in a new location as it used to be located near I-95. The decor is really nice and clean. For dinner I ordered the one meat plate. It comes with two sides and your choice of bread. My meat choice was pulled pork and my sides were mac and cheese along with potato salad. I chose a corn muffin as my bread. My favorite was the pulled pork followed by the mac and cheese and then the corn muffin. The potato salad wasn't too bad. Overall this is a solid place to eat some great BBQ.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 9, 2019 via mobile

Ate here but experience was not great. #1 complaint: we ordered delivery because the website said they had delivery. they don't. They did refund the $5. 2nd: we didn't get the full order. they forgot the Texas Frito pulled pork, no sauce, forgot the pickles and the onions and when I asked for money back,
I didn't get it. #3: they didn't call us and tell us there was no delivery we had to call them when we couldn't get a confirmation of it being delivered by one o'clock. At 1:15 had to get in the car and go to pick it up. #4: the people behind the counter were very rude. Not a good experience.

Date of visit: February 2019