“Dont waste your money”
Review of Daytona Lagoon

Daytona Lagoon
Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

We bought season passes for the 1st timer for our sons bday gift. We have used them 2 times now and ONLY because our son enjoys the water. We will NEVER buy them again. Theres a few reasons why. One they are so exspensive for being fla residents and something that seems to have ALL the rides closed dowm evrrytime we are there, theres one ride they still havent fixed since the last hurricane, I couldnt believe the prices for a drink and food when the two ppl who ordered food next to me complained just as much at how cruddy the food looked and told me I shouldnt of bought anything since it tastes like horrible gas station food you get charged an arm and a leg for and let me tell you, they were correct!! Ickk! Even Disney allows you to bring in a cooler! However Disney and the water parks in orlando seem to have much more class as they would never allow teenagers and adults to also be wearing thong bathing suits in a FAMILY water park! You should see how many are there whos butts are completely showing and how many ppls heads are swaying back and fourth with huge looks of disgusts hiding their kids eyes from it. Its totally disgusting and not the way of a "family park" it's despicable really. Im 32 and fit and I would NEVER wear a thong bathing suit infront of a bunch of children. Daytona Lagoon seems to have only 1 rule(no outside drinks or food) and no morals! Dont waste your money!

3  Thank littledipper80
Tyler C, General Manager at Daytona Lagoon, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2018

littledipper80, we do apologize that your visit to Daytona Lagoon didn't meet your expectations. In your complaint it mentioned all the rides were closed. There are days before summer starts that we are scheduled for pool days, these days can be found on our calendar that we publish at the start of the year. On these days we advertise that only the Wave pool, Kid area and 1 slide will be open. We do this so that we are able to open for those few guests that do want to come during the week, but all the weekends the park is fully open and starting June 1st till the end of summer the entire park is open. You are correct that we still have a slide that was damaged in the last hurricane, this slide is being replaced and should be complete very soon, as well as us putting up a brand new slide. That I am aware of we did not have any concerns about inappropriate swimwear, if there is a issue in the future please let us know so that we can make sure that the situation is handled. I do apologize that you didn't like your food, we actually get regular positive comments about what we serve. You are correct that we dont allow outside food into the park, this is common practice for most parks. Lastly, if you are looking for a deal in the future on season passes, I would look at purchasing them during our Black Friday to Cyber Monday sale, that is the cheapest time to buy them. Have a great day and thanks for letting us know your thoughts.

All reviews
in 12 reviews
"a lot of fun"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

The water park was not open yet but the go cart track was and it was a hit with the kids!! The arcade had a laser tag and high obstacle course! Very nice place to take the kids!! Will definitely be back!!! Prices aren’t to high!

Reviewed May 1, 2018

Went here to play Putt Putt and once there realized there was so much more to do! The Putt Putt course was fun, challenging and winds around under the water slides and next to the go-karts which is fun. Things happening all around all the time. Course is in lots of shade so great to do on a hot day without melting in the sun.

Large game room inside with indoor climbing course and good games. We wandered through on the way to get our tickets for mini golf. Will definitely go back for the water slides and go karts next time we are in town.

Reviewed April 26, 2018

Not too big...not to small and the kids love it! Lazy river, wave pool, and a lot of different slides. Fun time.

See more reviews
Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

Kanaya was amazing thank you for your help! Cindy treated our children like royalty. Everybody has smiling faces and was extremely patient. They attempted to accommodate every request that we had. I highly recommend this place just because of the customer service. Thank you to Dominic for helping my kids on the high flying obstacle course! Alexis was very patient with my kids at the ticket booth and their reluctance to decide on prizes. The manager Courtney took the time to fix my daughter's favorite game so that she wasn't disappointed. Keep up the good work guys and you make it worth every penny!

1  Thank William D
Tyler C, General Manager at Daytona Lagoon, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2018

Thank you William for a great review of the Park and Staff. We will pass on your comments to the people you mentioned.