“Awesome!”
Review of Daytona Lagoon

Daytona Lagoon
Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

The water park was not open yet but the go cart track was and it was a hit with the kids!! The arcade had a laser tag and high obstacle course! Very nice place to take the kids!! Will definitely be back!!! Prices aren’t to high!

Date of experience: May 2018
in 12 reviews
"waterpark"
in 57 reviews

Reviewed May 1, 2018

Went here to play Putt Putt and once there realized there was so much more to do! The Putt Putt course was fun, challenging and winds around under the water slides and next to the go-karts which is fun. Things happening all around all the time. Course is in lots of shade so great to do on a hot day without melting in the sun.

Large game room inside with indoor climbing course and good games. We wandered through on the way to get our tickets for mini golf. Will definitely go back for the water slides and go karts next time we are in town.

Reviewed April 26, 2018

Not too big...not to small and the kids love it! Lazy river, wave pool, and a lot of different slides. Fun time.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

Kanaya was amazing thank you for your help! Cindy treated our children like royalty. Everybody has smiling faces and was extremely patient. They attempted to accommodate every request that we had. I highly recommend this place just because of the customer service. Thank you to Dominic for helping my kids on the high flying obstacle course! Alexis was very patient with my kids at the ticket booth and their reluctance to decide on prizes. The manager Courtney took the time to fix my daughter's favorite game so that she wasn't disappointed. Keep up the good work guys and you make it worth every penny!

1  Thank William D
Tyler C, General Manager at Daytona Lagoon, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2018

Thank you William for a great review of the Park and Staff. We will pass on your comments to the people you mentioned.

See more reviews
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I took our teenage daughter to Daytona Lagoon yesterday. We paid a lot of money for the indoor attractions for a 2 hour period. Unfortunately, after an hour we were ready to leave. We tried the go karts first. There was a race in progress and the young people working there were not paying any attention. In fact, when the race ended a couple of young people ran into cars already stopped and caused the people ahead of them to jolt forward. Once we got in the cars, I realized why nobody knew what to do, the young workers hit electronic instructions that could not be heard over the loud cars.

Then we went on the ropes course. The course was fun but, I had to have my purse put in a locker. The young worker took my purse and said I would get it back when I returned. Upon my return, the young lady was gone so I asked another young man. He said he just arrived and didn’t know what to do. He retrieved another young lady who asked me where the key was. I answered that the original young lady never gave me a key. The young man who had just gotten there started telling some other workers how his night was while I stood there asking for a manager. They pointed to the manager who was having a conversation with some other employees. After 20 minutes, someone else actually retrieved the key to get my purse. My daughter begged me not to complain.

So, we went to play miniature golf. When we arrived at the desk, another young lady indicated they only had 2 balls left and would have to retrieve some. The original manager pointed out earlier was still talking to the same employees. The young lady going to get the golf balls stood there until the manager noticed her and she said she needed to retrieve golf balls. The manager looked at us and said, “can’t you just use these two that are the same color?” I said, there are three of us though and we wanted to play together.

That was it! I worked at parks during College and have visited several parks in my day, this was beyond poorly run and I will NEVER spend my money here again!

5  Thank Tanya L