“It was just ok.... ”
Review of Daytona Lagoon

Daytona Lagoon
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

My son and I went today on 3/30 for a mother son outing. We arrived right at 10am which was opening time. Everyone was very friendly. We purchased a round of golf for each of us and a game card. Put put was okay, however it is old and dated. I felt like it wasn’t very well taken care of and with what they charge you, it should have been. The greens were all torn up, there were beer bottles laying around. We were there right at opening, so this had to at least be from the night before.

The parking garage was expensive and honestly I’m not sure how structurally sound it is. I’ve included pictures with my review. While my son and I had a great time spending the day together, I doubt we will be back. Which is a shame, we are locals and love supporting a local business.

3  Thank Jessica R
Tyler C, General Manager at Daytona Lagoon, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2018

Hey Jessica, I do apologize that at the time of your visit, the mini golf course was not up to par. I am glad to let you know that we just finished the rehab of the mini golf course. All the carpet, putting mats and holes have all been replaced, and they were able to get our 2 water hole features working. We do hope that you give it a chance if you are in the area.

Since the Parking Garage is not our facility, I have passed your comments onto their management team. I am not sure if you were aware, but if you did bring your parking ticket to the admissions counter we can validate it so that you only have to pay $4 for all day parking in the garage instead of the $1 per half hour.

All reviews
in 12 reviews
"a lot of fun"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

My young daughter and I visited Daytona Lagoon on 2/11. We bought a SaveAround 2018 Volusia coupon book. The book had a BOGO for go karts. It expires December 2018. When we handed the coupon to the attendant, she informed us that the new owners did not accept the coupon. Even though we asked to see someone else, the second attendant backed up her friend. Disgusted, we still purchased them at full price since we had walked 10 blocks and didn't want to disappoint my daughter. We won't be back.

14  Thank Beachtravlr
Reviewed February 2, 2018

We just visited the arcade this time (just went in January). We haven't been in a few years. The arcade was clean and well kept. The staff was very nice and helpful. The girls at the registers quickly let me know there was a season pass sale when I went up to see what the prices were. Food is a bit pricey, but they had a few craft beers that were reasonable and they did have snacks as well. We will definitely go back in warmer weather to use the waterpark facilities. Very reasonable prices. Had a great time in the arcade.

1  Thank Dihdhddj
Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

The arcade was good size. I was impressed with the massage chair in the arcade area. Best $5 for 15 min massage. The games can be a little expensive but games for all ages.

UnitedParksLLC, Guest Relations Manager at Daytona Lagoon, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2017

Hi Julie, we are really glad that you had a great time here at Daytona Lagoon. I agree the Massaging Chair is a great deal and very relaxing. Thank you for the review and we hope to see you again soon at Daytona Lagoon.