“The gem of Daytona.”
Review of The Red Bud Cafe

The Red Bud Cafe
Order Online
Description: More than "Just Food" Enjoy a French crepe, an Australian coffee or even an American bowl of chili -- and so much more -- under one roof! Plus, a welcoming vegan and gluten-free menu. Not just salads. And yes, we have free Wi-Fi!
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

If you're in the area and you don't stop by this amazing little spot, you're undoubtedly missing one of the most incredible culinary experiences in the area. From the moment you walk in to the moment you leave, you feel you have stepped into another place and time far, far away. The Serbian owners have designed a menu that combines a variety of styles to create an eclectic palette. I highly recommend the Argentenian crepe and Tiramisu for dessert. Do not miss this treasure!

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank yasminiii

Reviewed April 10, 2019

When you walk into Red Bud you immediately feel at ease. The staff/owners are lovely. There's REAL art on the wall AND The food is delicious....though I can only verify the vegetable crepe that I enjoyed. It was huge and cooked fresh.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 22, 2019 via mobile

It's been a few days since we returned home. We spent a couple of days at the beach during #bikeweek and #springbreak We found #RedBugCafe and the moment we stepped foot inside, we were warmly welcomed by Drago. Everything we ordered looked amazing and tasted delicious. So, we returned the following day!

I had the avocado toast. My husband had the veggie crepe. We both had 2 lattes each - the coffee is that good!

My sister, brother-in-law and 11 year old niece were equally impressed.

#MamaJovana is an extraordinary cook. I could tell, right away, that her main ingredient, for all of her dishes, is LOVE coupled with quality.

We will return to Red Bug Cafe ☕

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 17, 2019 via mobile

Found this place here in TripAdvisor, so glad we did!!
They make you feel right at home. Mama Govana is amazing! Here food is so delicious, everything she makes is soooooo good! We had an all protein special, avocado toast with side salad, strawberries and nutella crepe, vanilla cake with cherries, fig and almond balls, brownie, double shot latte!! Drago gave us excellent service both days we visited.
If I leave in the area this would be my daily coffee shop for sure and with the food I would never have to cook again.

Date of visit: March 2019
2  Thank learsisrael
Reviewed January 21, 2019 via mobile

Very friendly genuine people! Not just with me, but with everyone that came while I was there. The cappuccino was perfect and the price was great! I decided to try the crepes which I couldn't finish! I tried but too full.(maybe because I had 2 cappuccinos.) Very clean and nice atmosphereI will go back and try the other menu choices and I will definitely stop in to grab coffee here instead of Starbucks. Oh! And I must mention the water!!! It's so clean and delicious and served from glass to a glass! Very well filtered and I appreciate that!

Date of visit: January 2019