Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,467 results
All reviews rock shop rock spa rock royalty rock star beautiful hotel valet staff valet parking pool side the entire staff ocean view session tater unicorn memorabilia percy hardrock joe
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

You need to come to the hard rock just for James he rocks !!!
It was 50 degrees here in Daytona and my trip was going to be ruined but James made the entire tip worth it !!!
Hotel is fun but seriously the bar is where it’s at.

Trip type: Traveled on business
DBHRH, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Daytona Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you voltaire717171 for taking the time to share your recent hotel experience. I am so glad you had an excellent stay and James made your trip extra memorable. He is truly an amazing band member. We hope you visit us again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I just got back from a 5 day stay for the Daytona Freeride jet ski event. This hotel is by far the nicest and cleanest resort you're going to find in Daytona. You could not walk by a hotel employee without them looking you in the eyes and asking if you are enjoying your stay and if there is anything they can do to make it better. The whole resort was spotless.

1  Thank markwE6697PF

Thank you markwE6697PF for taking the time to share your recent hotel stay. I am so glad you had an excellent event and enjoyed your hotel stay. Our band members love what they do and love making all our guests feel at home. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great place to eat for New Year's Eve dinner. Our waiter Jack was fun and attentive. The food was great and that atmosphere was festive. It was a lot of fun and nice to enjoy seeing the beach after dinner. Thank you!

Date of stay: December 2019

Thank you meanyp for taking the time to share your recent experience at our Sessions restaurant. I am so glad you came out to ring in the New Year with us and had an excellent dinner. Jack is truly an amazing band member and so glad he made your visit memorable. We look forward to having you dine with us again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Jalen was very wonderful with assisting we in purchasing my items. Because of his genuineness energy, I will be purchasing more from you guys. Thank you so much for having so well mannered individuals in your work shops.

Trip type: Traveled on business
DBHRH, Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Daytona Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you najahw2020 for taking the time to share your recent Rock Shop experience. I am so glad you had an excellent visit and enjoyed our awesome merchandise. Jalen is truly an amazing band member and so helpful with our guests. We hope you visit us again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had the best hotel experance ever at Hard rock Daytona. The rooms are very clean and the stall is over the top ! I felt as if I was leaving family sad to go but can’t wait to get back! Thank you Joe R (bellman), Dawn (gift shop), Sandy (bartender), Ecko (bartender mixologist), Sheena (best server ever), Juan (front desk) and Nick (front desk customer service specialist). We love you all thank you for the best trip ever! Nick, we will come visit soon! Love your Thelma & Louise xoxot

Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you mariejX2066CN for taking the time to share your recent hotel experience. I am so glad you had an excellent vacation stay. I am so glad to see so many band members made your stay extra memorable. Our team always know how to deliver excellent service to our guests. Thank you again for taking the time to recognize our band members. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.