All reviews rock spa rock shop beautiful hotel kids club great bartender valet staff valet parking the entire staff pool area checking out family vacation ocean view tater unicorn memorabilia hardrock daytona
Selected filters
Reviewed April 20, 2019

Overall, depending upon what you are looking for in Daytona Beach, this property might serve your needs. It does have a relaxing pool area, which has a separate area for kids with a splash pool, and access to the beach. The physical property itself is above average, but the resort fee and limited menu make it less desirable for me as a traveler.

Reviewed April 19, 2019

Pros: right on the beach, clean, modern, lively, fun and friendly staff (except for the bar tender at Sessions).
Cons: parking lot is across a busy road and the room details noted a soaker tub when I booked, but there was no tub in the room. I texted my concerns and never got a reply until I tried again the next morning. My drink at Sessions was ridiculously overpriced...Daytona is not Miami! Prices at the pool bar were reasonable though.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

Dawn was very helpful and asked us what we were looking for. She was very friendly and we ended up buying 4 items for the gift shop. I definitely recommend going in there if your looking for a souvenir.

Trip type: Traveled with family
DBHRH, AGM at Hard Rock Hotel Daytona Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you Vebay11 for sharing your recent experience at our hotel. I am so glad Dawn was of great service to you and was able to help you find 4 awesome souvenirs to take home. We hope you visit us again soon for another excellent experience.

Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

Dawn was a delight and help us with our purchases and resort information. Made a stay special.

She was very hospitable and knew the Hard Rock sourvineers and prices very well.

Dawn also advised us of new products that came in during our stay.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
DBHRH, AGM at Hard Rock Hotel Daytona Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your awesome review. I am so glad Dawn was of assistance to you during your shopping experience. Dawn is really knowledgeable and an amazing asset to our team. We do hope you enjoy your purchases and please come back again for another memorable experience.

Reviewed April 17, 2019

All on different floors?? Went up a steep slope to reach the main entrance then as I am a wheelchair used I had to get in the lift to go up half a floor to get to the restaurant and Rock Shop. The Restaurant felt extremely uncomfortable and pretentious almost like they were trying too hard to create a modern exciting vibe, however the atmosphere was awful, so I didn't even bother to get a table! The Rock Shop didn't have the drumsticks with Daytona on and apparently they hadn't had any for weeks. On my travels I be visited 37 different locations and I can safely say this is by far the worst.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
DBHRH, AGM at Hard Rock Hotel Daytona Beach, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2019

Dear AngieJ022,

Thank you for taking the time share your experience here at the Hard Rock Daytona Beach. Our goal here is create authentic memories that last a lifetime. The Rock Shop drumsticks are on back order from our supplier and we are still awaiting delivery and the merchandise is being shipped in from China. Can you contact me directly per email and as soon as the drumsticks are delivery I will send them to you? I will also follow up with my food and beverage team.
Thank you.