“Quiet...Espacious....Spotless” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Daytona Beach LPGA Blvd

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Holiday Inn Daytona Beach LPGA Blvd
Ranked #24 of 102 Hotels in Daytona Beach
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Quiet...Espacious....Spotless”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

Amazing location , extremely clean room, great value, away from traffic, forest tranquility environment. Way of transportation a must if staying here.
Close to St. Augustine and Daytona Beach. In between.

• Stayed December 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Ocala, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

I stayed at the hotel in November 8-10, 2013. The staff was great, especially Amanda and Johnny Hartsell the Sales Mgr. However there were amenities that were not at this hotel. 1. The surrounding area has nothing, just a large car dealer shop about 10 min walk away. If you arrive after noon, there is nowhere to eat. You need to drive about 2 miles or more in busy traffic. 2. There is no ATM at the hotel and again you need to find one somewhere else. 3. The lobby is small and close to the Front Desk., so the phone keeps ringing with this irritating sound. There is one person at the desk so it does not get answered efficiently. 4) Conti Breakfast is all pre-packaged, including hard boiled eggs, strawberries etc which is taken from a little fridge in the self-service area of the dining area. The food is not great, but one evening we did have a special dinner menu for our group and the food was 'top notch' The saving grace is the hotel is new. There is a sitting/bar (area) but it's not quiet. The room was lovely, but if the housekeeping does not keep on top of things it will be down hill in cleanliness in a heartbeat. The bathroom tub, is so slippery. You can really hurt yourself. I threw a bath towel in the bottom of the tub because I was afraid I'd have an accident. There is nothing to do there with kids, including swimming in a small pool.

Room Tip: Take the third floor (top) it's quiet
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Daytona Beach LPGA Blvd, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
Dear traveler4717,

Thank you for your review and for enumerating the good, the bad and the opportunities to improve. I am pleased to know that you find our rooms lovely. Whilst I am pleased with the good comments, I truly value the negative comments as this gives us the opportunity of improving what we can offer. I am sorry for the shortcomings you have experienced during your stay with us. As we continually strive for excellence in customer service, we maintain the ideal of keeping guest satisfaction as our top priority. This feedback will be shared with the appropriate people that can help us make a difference to ensure our valued guests' needs and expectations are met in the future.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Old Forge, NY
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

I specifically chose this hotel because the reservation agent said that the beds were so comfortable, travelers have over slept when I inquired if they were pillow top. She even knew the brand name of the bed, so I thought it was going to be a good nights sleep...WRONG! Room 216 had one of the hardest beds I ever had the mis-pleasure of trying to sleep in. A few good points were, the room was very clean, and the shower had good water pressure in the morning. Upon checking out, (Nov 7th) I told the woman working the front desk that I had a terrible nights sleep because the bed(closest to the bathroom) was so hard. Rather than a "I'm sorry", or any thing sympathetic, she said "That is the first complaint I've ever heard about the beds being hard", as she handed me my paid receipt and I just gathered up my luggage shaking my head and not saying a word and simply left. I am not a complainer, as I have written many wonderful reviews and pride myself on an honest evaluation. Next trip to Daytona will be spent elsewhere, sorry to say.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Weary_Traveling_Man
LayneMatthews, Director of Marketing & eCommerce at Holiday Inn Daytona Beach LPGA Blvd, responded to this review, November 17, 2013
Dear CandymanOfOldForge,

We truly appreciate you taking time to write a review on our hotel. We want to recognize you as a Senior Contributor and thank you for the valuable insight imparted about your recent stay. On behalf of the hotel, please accept our deepest apologies for not providing a good night’s sleep and not addressing the matter more appropriately when you advised this information at check out.

Please allow us another chance to show you a great stay. Please contact Carrie Goldstein at the hotel cgoldstein@peachtreehotelgroup.com or me at lmatthews@peachtreehotelgroup.com and let us take care of one night complimentary so you can test drive our beds again.

Thank you!!

Layne Matthews
Director of Marketing & eCommerce
Tallahassee, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013

Clean comfortable room. Stayed on Thursday night and was called by my Credit Card Service on Monday that my card had suspicious activity. A $20 charge from the Holiday INN LPGA. which was a fraudulent charge. The card was only held for the reservation and was not charged for anything. The card was again fraudulently used for a $690 purchase on Monday. I called the Holiday Inn three times and left a message for the manager twice to call me back so I could warn her that one of her employee's may be charging customers credit cards. It has been a week now. She will not call back which makes me wonder. BE AWARE of possible credit card fraud.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Steven W
Dear Steven W,

Please accept our apologies for the delay in responding to your review. We have not received any phone messages regarding this matter and without a full last name it has been difficult to research such a matter. We believe we have identified the issue – was your reservation guaranteed and to be paid by another person via a credit card authorization form? We can connect a Steven W to such an instance, and in this case, the incidentals were not included for payment by this authorization form, which explains why your personal card was authorized $20 to cover potential incidentals. Upon checkout there were no incidentals so the authorization was released and no charges were ever posted to your account. We do not have any record of other charges being posted to your account. Can you please forward a copy of the statement showing the $690 charge from our hotel to the Guest Services Manager? Her email is cgoldstein@peachtreehotelgroup.com

Thank you so much for your follow up in this matter. We are so pleased to know all else went well with your stay and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon!

Layne Matthews
Director of Marketing & eCommerce
Port Orange, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

I stayed at this hotel recently on my journey back from Florida after a wonderful cruise. We checked in as our car was broken and had it towed to the Nissan dealership across the street. I checked in and was not in the best frame of mind. The desk clerk was nice, cheerful and friendly and was fast and efficient. The rooms were spacious and clean. The beds super comfortable and the hotel was quiet. The facilities were well kept, The business center was accessible and efficient. It was a very good stay and i would recommend staying here....HAPPY TRAVELS!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank john w
Miramar, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

I will recommend it all the staff was very good to us the front desk and the people who work there all ways with a smile rooms where super clean and the rest of the hotels as well
Great place. Staff is nice. Property is on the new side. Excellent bar area. Rooms were large enough. Secluded location near 95 freeway. Excellent property and very well kept. Easy to take the back route to the Speedway or downtown Daytona. Better ventilation than most other hotels in Daytona.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Eduardo C
Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

Who would know that a Holiday Inn in the middle of absolutely no-where Florida would be so great? I loved it - was there for business, it was close to restaurants and shopping, the beds were great, I hosted several Skype meetings straight from my room and the Internet connection was great. I'd stay here again! And I'm a hotel snob!

Room Tip: All rooms seemed good location to me - quiet, well appointed. You're either here for the LPGA o...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business