“An awesome hotel all the way around!”

Holiday Inn Daytona Beach LPGA Blvd
Ranked #15 of 72 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
“An awesome hotel all the way around!”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

My daughters and I, and two of our 4 legged friends had a great stay at this hotel. We were traveling from SC to FL and stopped for the night. I booked on line and was unsure if they knew I was travelling with pets, but when I arrived at the hotel and checked in, all was ready, even the special dog sheet I had to review and initial. The hotel was exceptionally clean, which I worry about when dogs are allowed. There was even a nice natural circle in front of the hotel which made a pleasant walking area. No where in the hotel smelled musty. Our room was clean and fresh and there was a thermostat control for the stand alone HVAC unit. The bed was comfortable, the sheets were great and the pillows nice and plentiful. The TV worked, no problem. The bathroom was spotless and very nicely furnished. There was a micro and fridge in the room. The restaurant was ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL, the chef produced spectacular food. There was only one waitstaff for the restaurant, the bar and running room service, but she performed admirably and was very congenial. I wonder about the managers who let that situation happen. There was no problem connecting to the wireless internet. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I was exhausted from a long sailing trip and just wanted a clean room. What I got was so much more! The customer service was incredible. They made me feel like royalty. The hotel was updated from the worn out look. The lobby was decorated in an urban upscale fashion. The rooms were perfect with big comfy beds and plush comforters. The bath room was beautiful.
It happened to be Thanksgiving the day my boat pulled into Daytona so I didnt think any restaurants were going to be open. Well this Holiday Inn had a restaurant and bar that served me Thanksgiving dinner. My server, Tracy, made me feel like family. She was very accommodating and acted happy to be there, even though she was missing her family. Her family ended up coming in to eat. How sweet!
I ended the night with the best sleep ever!

• Stayed November 2012
Elizabeth City, North Carolina
Reviewed December 13, 2012

My husband and I stayed here in December 2011 for a cousin's wedding in Daytona Beach. The room was clean and maintained very well. The king bed was super comfy, which is a must when staying away from our bed at home!! Would definitely stay here again. Highly recommend.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
rochester, NY
Reviewed December 13, 2012

We were on our way to South Florida, and we used a welcome center coupon for $64, We selected this hotel because it has a restaurant and bar on site and we were tired after a huge rainfall and car accident on I 95 holding up traffic.

The coupon was for a standard two bed room, but the hotel was not busy and we were granted a king bed room per request.Our choice was perfect and a good value. The rooms were lovely, spacious and modern with comfy chair and ottoman. Internet worked fine. the flat screen TV was nice, and the bathrooms were modern and spacious.

The restaurant and bar were unpretentious, with a great bartender, a good meal, and other hotel guests to talk with. I highly recommend staying here. You do pay a modest price for breakfast.

Only negative is that the doors slam shut with noise, but it was not busy so we didn't have a lot of corridor traffic.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 9, 2012

This is the perfect place for adults who want to be away from the busyness of Daytona Beach. Clean, friendly and peaceful. It is just moments away from everything you want to eat, do or enjoy. I would suggest this hotel for adults who do not wish to be on the busy beach scene.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Deerfield Beach, Florida
Reviewed November 30, 2012

If you want to stay at a A+ hotel in Daytona this is a great choice. The rooms are excellent the restaurant/bar has great food and drinks and the staff Johnny, Carrie, Dave and Kara will take care of all your questions and needs. Very accommodating, comfortable and friendly.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Daytona Beach, Florida
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Johnny hooked my group up with a great stay and play package for my region managers meeting. He was very accommodating and looked after our needs fully. We all had a great time at LPGA! Loved the hotel, rooms and board room. Very clean facility... we'll be back for sure!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business