“Made my first trip to Daytona a great one”

Holiday Inn Daytona Beach LPGA Blvd
Ranked #16 of 73 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Carrie, the AGM, was terrific. She went out of her way to accomodate my request to stay additional nights during the bike rally this month. Dave, the GM, was an excellent manager and clearly has the respect of his team. He treated me as a VIP from start to finish. If I return to Daytona or have friends who are traveling there, I would stay there again in a second. I look forward to recommending their location at any opportunity.
By the way, I loved the cat!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Daytona Beach LPGA Blvd

Reviewed October 25, 2012

This was the first night on our tour of Florida and it was fab. Great hotel, great room, Good breakfast options - good value buffet or choice off the menu. Can't fault it. Stayed one night and it was really quiet.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 24, 2012

The hotel is clean, new, people is nice and the little restaurant serves a fresh breakfast every morning with lots of fruits and healthy choices. I like it and I would stay again here. The pool area is small but comfy and they have a spa area.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Johnny Hartsell and Carrie were the most professional,accomadating and helpful staff I have worked with in years. They returned every call,set up my meeting beautifully and ensured we were happy every moment. They even were able to change our lunch menu at the last minute as I needed. When I first called them, one snag was thought to be a "deal breaker" for me and they were even able to come up with a great idea that closed the deal.
The lunch provided was excellent and served right on time. Johnny was there the entire time to make sure I didnt have to worry about anything..
The hotel rooms we had were clean and very nice sized, The bed was so comfty... We didnt want to leave,.
Will have all my future meetings at the conveniently located hotel. Great Job Guys- My boss is still talking about it... Thanks

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 4, 2012

If you're looking for a great place to stay, this is it!
Very nice rooms and a great facility, this is topped only by the great Staff.
You really can tell that they care about their guest.
The restuarant located just off the lobby serves a wonderful breakfast.

Room Tip: Pet friendly rooms rooms are located on the first floor....This is great if you have pets...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank James G
Reviewed August 21, 2012

We just needed a comfortable place to stop on our way between road trip stops and this Holiday Inn was a great choice. It's right off I-95 so it was easy to get to and then get right back on the road in the morning. The room was clean and the bed was comfy. The bathroom has a large shower with glass doors (no tub) and plenty of shelving under the sink so you don't have to clutter up the counter with toiletries. The staff was welcoming and very patient when we stumbled in around midnight, completely exhausted after a long day. I don't know if there's anything in the area worth seeing but I definitely recommend this hotel if you're looking to stop for the night.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kelly K
Reviewed June 20, 2012 via mobile

Traveling from Orlando to Charlotte, this was our first stop
Very nice and clean
Breakfast not included but reasonable

• Stayed: June 2012