Holiday Inn Daytona Beach LPGA Blvd
Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$183
$149
Hampton.com
$123
$117
La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
$105
Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$114
$134
$124
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

Best Western International Speedway Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
Travelocity
Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$142
$109
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

Plaza Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$169
$142
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Tropical Winds Oceanfront Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$161
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$126
$111
All reviewschef jamesfront deskvery nice hotelonly stayed one nightking suiteflat screeneasy accessbed was comfortablewater pressurebike weekroom was largelate checkfree breakfastthe general managerfitness centerclean roomsdefinitely stay here again
Reviewed October 25, 2012

This was the first night on our tour of Florida and it was fab. Great hotel, great room, Good breakfast options - good value buffet or choice off the menu. Can't fault it. Stayed one night and it was really quiet.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 24, 2012

The hotel is clean, new, people is nice and the little restaurant serves a fresh breakfast every morning with lots of fruits and healthy choices. I like it and I would stay again here. The pool area is small but comfy and they have a spa area.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Johnny Hartsell and Carrie were the most professional,accomadating and helpful staff I have worked with in years. They returned every call,set up my meeting beautifully and ensured we were happy every moment. They even were able to change our lunch menu at the last minute as I needed. When I first called them, one snag was thought to be a "deal breaker" for me and they were even able to come up with a great idea that closed the deal.
The lunch provided was excellent and served right on time. Johnny was there the entire time to make sure I didnt have to worry about anything..
The hotel rooms we had were clean and very nice sized, The bed was so comfty... We didnt want to leave,.
Will have all my future meetings at the conveniently located hotel. Great Job Guys- My boss is still talking about it... Thanks

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 4, 2012

If you're looking for a great place to stay, this is it!
Very nice rooms and a great facility, this is topped only by the great Staff.
You really can tell that they care about their guest.
The restuarant located just off the lobby serves a wonderful breakfast.

Room Tip: Pet friendly rooms rooms are located on the first floor....This is great if you have pets...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank James G
Reviewed August 21, 2012

We just needed a comfortable place to stop on our way between road trip stops and this Holiday Inn was a great choice. It's right off I-95 so it was easy to get to and then get right back on the road in the morning. The room was clean and the bed was comfy. The bathroom has a large shower with glass doors (no tub) and plenty of shelving under the sink so you don't have to clutter up the counter with toiletries. The staff was welcoming and very patient when we stumbled in around midnight, completely exhausted after a long day. I don't know if there's anything in the area worth seeing but I definitely recommend this hotel if you're looking to stop for the night.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple