“Great Experience - Will use again and again” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Daytona Beach LPGA Blvd

Holiday Inn Daytona Beach LPGA Blvd
Ranked #28 of 104 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great Experience - Will use again and again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

Johnny Hartsell and Carrie were the most professional,accomadating and helpful staff I have worked with in years. They returned every call,set up my meeting beautifully and ensured we were happy every moment. They even were able to change our lunch menu at the last minute as I needed. When I first called them, one snag was thought to be a "deal breaker" for me and they were even able to come up with a great idea that closed the deal.
The lunch provided was excellent and served right on time. Johnny was there the entire time to make sure I didnt have to worry about anything..
The hotel rooms we had were clean and very nice sized, The bed was so comfty... We didnt want to leave,.
Will have all my future meetings at the conveniently located hotel. Great Job Guys- My boss is still talking about it... Thanks

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Lakeland, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

If you're looking for a great place to stay, this is it!
Very nice rooms and a great facility, this is topped only by the great Staff.
You really can tell that they care about their guest.
The restuarant located just off the lobby serves a wonderful breakfast.

Room Tip: Pet friendly rooms rooms are located on the first floor....This is great if you have pets...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank James G
Kansas City, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

We just needed a comfortable place to stop on our way between road trip stops and this Holiday Inn was a great choice. It's right off I-95 so it was easy to get to and then get right back on the road in the morning. The room was clean and the bed was comfy. The bathroom has a large shower with glass doors (no tub) and plenty of shelving under the sink so you don't have to clutter up the counter with toiletries. The staff was welcoming and very patient when we stumbled in around midnight, completely exhausted after a long day. I don't know if there's anything in the area worth seeing but I definitely recommend this hotel if you're looking to stop for the night.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Kelly L
Westlake Village, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012 via mobile

Traveling from Orlando to Charlotte, this was our first stop
Very nice and clean
Breakfast not included but reasonable

• Stayed June 2012
2 Thank Nanspa5
Albuquerque
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

I'm a frequent traveler who has earned Platinum with Marriott, and Gold with Hilton. This stay has made me reconsider the Holiday Inn chain. The room was much better than the Hilton Garden Inn room I had last week in Orange Park, FL. Being a shower person who doesn't like showering in a bathtub with a curtain, I really enjoyed the walk in shower with great water pressure, and water that didn't smell like sulfer (like in Orange Park). The hotel is also in a quiet area, away from the maddening crowd around the beach area. I requested feather pillows when I booked and when I checked in the front desk staff handed me my feather pillows. A very, very nice hotel, and a great value for the money!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
5 Thank Robert G
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

I am a frequent traveler with over 400,000 Hilton Honor points. I have never written a hotel review before on any hotel but I felt extremely compelled to do so for this hotel. I have never stayed in a Holiday Inn before and I have to say that when I first made my reservations my thought was “OMG, I’m staying in a Holiday Inn”. Well, I have to say that I was in shock; this hotel was incredible, sensational, and phenomenal, the room was outstanding, the bed a heavenly dream, my in-room breakfast was also outstanding and what would have cost me almost $40.00 in a Hilton was only $12.00. I cannot for the life of me image a better hotel in all of Daytona. Look out Hilton you’ve got some stiff competition coming your way.

Way to go Holiday Inn on LPGA Blvd.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank John D
Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

I stayed in the hotel for 3 days in may 2012 for business and vacation. the room is huge, clean and new with kitchenette. Location is good near the highway and close to everywhere. The only minus is breakfast, small choices. I recommend for sure.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo