Just happened to pull in to Ocean Court to see what was available. We were greeted by Dave, the owner. He let us preview the rooms before checking in. We chose one on the 2nd floor with a kitchen and balcony overlooking the courtyard. It was pleanty big and very clean. Dave even gave me some coffee packets so that I could have coffee that evening as it was very cool outside. The kitchen is big enough so that you can cook if you are staying for a long period of time. Will stay there again if we go to Daytona. It was too cool and windy to swim but the pool area was nice. There is a charcol grill and a gas grill in a picnic area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated. Clean and tidy. Business that has a great repeat guest base and caters to families, retirees, business people and general vacationers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Ocean Court Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Court Hotel Daytona Beach
- Ocean Court Daytona Beach
- Ocean Court Motel Daytona Beach Shores