“Nice little gem right in Daytona Beach”
Review of Sierra Suites

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Daytona Beach
Sierra Suites
Ranked #27 of 73 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Reviewed June 24, 2012

We stayed here mid June.We stayed in a one bedroom suite with 2 full beds, full kitchen, living room area with a pull out couch. It was the perfect size. It even had 2 full bathrooms. The room was very clean and reminded me of a "beach house". The pool was very clean and there are plenty of pool chairs/lounge chairs. There is also a gas and charcoal grill to use. If your unit does not have a washer/dryer, there is laundry on site. It was also very quiet (no loud partiers). The owner made sure that he took us on a tour of the grounds at check-in. Everything you read about Rick and Ada is true. They are very welcoming and are always there if you have any questions. They even took some time out of their busy day to show me the other rooms they offered. They really take time out to visit with their guests which you just don't see anywhere else. My kids 8, 12, & 16 really liked staying here, too. They said that it was their favorite place to stay during our trip. I really recommend staying here. We plan on staying here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank TrinaFifeLake

Reviewed June 9, 2012

Very friendly owners!!! Since we've met them, we have become more friends now although they are still owners. Have been many years in a row in Florida, at various places, and this is the best place we have found!!! We will go back next year without any hesitation.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jackie_Christ
Reviewed June 9, 2012

Just back yesterday June 8th, 2012 after spending 11 days at the Sierra Suites. All my husband and I can say is that it is the closest place to home. The owners Rick and Ada are very kind and helpful people. They are always around chatting and keeping the place in perfect shape. Everything is very clean and extremely spacious. There are 9 units and they is always one for your family. This was our 5th stay at the Sierra Suites and we are already planning next November 2013 to return. You will not be disappointed if you book there. Two very happy Cowansville Quebec Canada tourists!!!

Room Tip: Room 14 or 15 if two couples Room 16 or 17 if a couple of families and 11, 12, 18,19 if a couple ev...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pat3912
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Stayed a week with a frequent guest of the place. It was everything thing they said and more. Very impressed. Stay in a 3 bedroom and was amazed by the amenities it had, a home away from home. The owners, Rick and Ada, were very helpful and friendly. They really made us feel welcomed. The ocean view from the second floor balcony was beautiful, specially at sunrise. The location was perfect for releasing the stress from your ordinary life and just relaxing, whether by the pool, the ocean, or even in the room. Should I ever make it back that way again, I hope to be able to stay there again. It was one of the best trips I've had in a long time.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank budtripper
Reviewed June 7, 2012

We have been going to Flordia since 1970 and have stayed at various motels mostly in the Daytona area. When we found the Sierra Suites we liked what they had to offer, at that time it was not owned by Ric and Ada. We sort of adopted this motel as our vacation spot. A few years later Ric and Ada bought this motel and the changes for the better really started. They redid the landscaping, bought new patio furniture, redid the guest units, remodeled the rooms, added new furniture, tvs, bedding ect. overall made it a very welcoming place to spend ones vacation. Ric and Ada are a husband and wife team who do their bookings, cleaning and fixing when it has to be done, they do it all. They are the most congenial people you will ever meet. They will bend over backwards to make your vacation as pleasant as possible. This is a small motel, 9 units consisting of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom units and a one kitchenette unit. Since Ric and Ada bought we have stayed in 7 of the 9 units going to Daytona once or twice a year for 1 month at a time. Anyone sending a bad review of this motel would have hate in their heart as this is the cleaniest, most cheerful small motel we have been in and as long as Ric and Ada own it and God willing we will be staying at this place when we visit Florida. A true paradise for us. Bill and Jackie, Martintown On Canada

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Dale111
Reviewed June 4, 2012

I just spent a week at this hotel and it was one of the best & cleanest ones that I have ever stayed in. The rooms were absolutely gorgious and very clean !!! You had all the comforts of home and if you needed something all you had to do was ask for it and Rick would make sure you got it. We enjoyed playing shuffle board and the corn hole game with Rick & Ada ( owners ). It is pretty hard to beat Rick in this game. They have cookouts in the courtyard for all the guess on certain occations which is always steak , ribs or chicken with all the trimmings. This is a family oriented hotel and is America owed and operated which means alot. I go there at least once a year and I might be going more after I retire. I woul reccomend this hotel to everybody ( but make your reservations early or you won't get a room ). See you next year Rick & Ada !!! Thanks for a wonderful vacation !!!!

Room Tip: Best place in Daytona Beach!!!!!!!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Ladydia1
Reviewed June 2, 2012

I spent the end of may beginning of June at the serria suites and it was a very nice place it was a very very clean hotel and American own very pretty rooms and well taken care of ..we really enjoyed staying here at this hotel Rick and Ada owners made you feel like family. I would recommend this place to anyone wanting to ahave a family vacation to go to serria suites in daytona beach once you go there you well want to go back every year its like home away from home . You are on the beach close to the board walk and close to the shopping malls .freindly people ,very clean rooms and pretty too well kept beautiful view it wag a great vacation .rick and Ada where very helpful if I needed to go somewhere they told me how to get there gave us the best places to eat at had a cook out for all of us . I will be going back .and I hope that you well go there as well because you and your family will enjoy it the most important thing to me when I go on vacation is clean rooms and friendly people and you will get this at serria serria suites. Thank you Rick and Ada for the great time I had at your hotel and I will recommend you to all my friends and family?tank you Kathy from ga

Room Tip: Ocean front very beautiful view tabs their are only 2 floors so not a lot of steps to climb
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Grand Prix Motel
Grand Prix Motel
#21 of 31 in Daytona Beach Shores
Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center

Been to Sierra Suites? Share your experiences!